Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boring
Lycanthropist Wrote:How do you know you're boring? Did someone tell you that? I am also an introvert, but once I get to know someone, I am far from boring. Right now, I'm pretty bored and suffering from depression, but that doesn't mean I'm boring. Just need to work up the energy to spice up my life a bit before the winter doldrums set in.

On your last statement about being sexually incapable, what are you incapable of? Having sex? This one confuses me. Can you explain in more detail?

About boring, I have tried chatting with many people through private message for example.

But, most stop replying me after about 7 or 8 messages.

And they dun acknowledge my reply even if I tried contacting them after 2 weeks or so.

Its makes me think that I must be very boring, thats why they are not interested.

But its ok, I accept their decision of not wanting to talk to me happily. Smile

And its the same in my real life too.

I worked night shift in a store for a year to pay for my school fees. The duty roster is such that 2 people will be working every night. There was once where my co-worker X, who was schedules to work with me one night had to take off on that night because he needed to attend a family gathering. He told me that he tried switching off days with other people, but most of them refused to work with me when they found out that I will be their co-worker. Tears welled up in my eyes when I heard that. It really hurts when you hear that nobody likes to work with you. Sad I have lent some of them money when they had financial restraints and even covered up some of their mistakes at work.
But it seems that they dun like my presence. Sad Maybe its because I'm boring.
I'm just afraid this same thing is going to happen in my dating life. Sad

About sex, I 'm not sure whether I'm able to satisfy my boyfriend well. Its gonna be hurting and embarrassing if he walks out of the room halfway feeling dissatisfied.
I 'm also not sure whether I can bottom well too(I've realised I'm a pure bottom) Sad
As in able to take in cos I've felt mines too small (the hole).

Thanks for your other replies GS members Smile