Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Born This Way
Virgin Wrote:i can create a thread and say what a find weather there is, and still, there's gonna be haters.
to those who liked the video, thank you.
to those who doesn't have anyting good to say, i'd appreciate if you just shut up.
Maybe you would, but this a discussion forum and not a blog Wink

here we go again. ok, let's bring in the love everyone. someone was just too kind enough to cast the first stone, i'll be waiting. Rolleyes

So Since I hate Lady Gaga.....and was basically told to shut up.....I won't:tongue: She's the last person I want representing me. I do not like anything she does, and I die inside a little when she releases anything. Luckily my wife got off of her Disco stick when she broke out the meat dress. So yea she disgusts me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mick

The opening is kind of gross, than the singing and dancing starts and everything is cool. The very end of video is the most interesting part, can't tell if Gaga is taking a shot at Madonna or not.

For some reason at the start of the video the only thing i could think was, Gaga is the Sorceress of Castle Grayskull [Image: Sorceresspickles.jpg]

I can see both sides. I like her sometimes, and dont want her to represent me other times.

I like her a lot. Cool video

I think there was a thread on Lady Gaga vs Madonna once...I think I said I prefer Chaka Khan:biggrin: but she wasn't a choice so......

I don't care for her music at all...dont' care for Madonna's music either...but I appreciate the support both have had for gay people past and present...I think people like Lady Gaga make it a bit easier for younger people who are gay as she has alot of influence and that is a positive thing.

Entertainers (Judy Garland/Liza Minelli/Bette Midler/Cher/Diana Ross/Grace Jones/Janet Jackson..on and on) have tapped into and bonded with the gay audience and it has served them well...Lady Gaga is the 2011 version

As for her persona...I just grin Biggthumpup It is what it is:biggrin:

I can't be bothered going through the video again, fun as the visuals might be, but am I right that the only male to male interaction is between the two rather grotesque figures at the end? Maybe the message is not what we would like to think or did someone just forget to include the film director in the philosophical discussions?

marshlander Wrote:I can't be bothered going through the video again, fun as the visuals might be, but am I right that the only male to male interaction is between the two rather grotesque figures at the end? Maybe the message is not what we would like to think or did someone just forget to include the film director in the philosophical discussions?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I really want to comment BUT I cannot bring myself to watch it.

I've had a rummage through my dog-eared Burke's Peerage and can find no reference to this Lady Gaga of whom you speak. Mine is an old edition, was she recently enobled? Have I perhaps let my finger slip momentarily from the pulse of popular culture, does she by any chance form part of a young person's beat combo?