Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Born again?
The first time was traumatic enough for me.

No, I wouldn't change my sexuality.

Interesting responses so far.

Am I the only one who read the title of this thread and expected it to be religious?

Honestly if I got the choice to be gay or not. I'd chose not. But I didn't get to chose. So I'mma be gay and stay gay u.u

the first 18 years of my life if I could have a choice I would be straight, the last 27 years of my life have been the happiest and the most successful so if I had a choice I would choose gay because I wouldn't change a thing.

Chase Wrote:Am I the only one who read the title of this thread and expected it to be religious?

Nope. I thought the same.

I would change it, no doubt
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I wouldn't change my sexuality. However i think if i went back with all my memories, I'd turn out to be even more of an oddball, which would lead to an early suicide i think, once it became apparent that it didnt help me any.

Im in a really shitty mood tonight :/

Not only no, but hell no.

Is this a life I would choose? Nope. But it's part if me and I'll be damned if I'll change who imam for anyone or anything. Regardless of getting a mulligan.