Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosses son
Ok i`m going to ask a converstional question. Are you attracted to this lad? Is that why it`s awkward? Say like if he was 18 would you feel less awkward?

I can sort of see where you're coming from.

The link between gay men and child abuse is what I think you might be driving at.

Perhaps you feel uneasy with that erroneous implication and perceive that the kid knows or senses something about you. Maybe he's gay himself and is behaving in a way which is deliberately provocative in order to get you to show your hand.

Be careful. I've met kids like him before, and if this IS the case he'll go further as he gets bolder.

Of course it could just be that you feel an attraction to him and knowing that it cant be acted on and what will happen if you do makes you feel uncomfortable. There's nothing wrong with the attraction - just the acting on it.

Ignore him and start looking for your own place.

It sounds like a bit of an awkward arrangement anyway. That house must be crowded to say the least.

Its one thing him doing this when its very hot, but if he's also doing it when its a lot cooler then that's a bit suspect. I mean a 14 yr old wandering around in just his underwear?! If he was wearing shorts and t-shirt then fine but surely he should at least a t-shirt on or something. What does he do when he's around you? Is he noisy? He doesn't give you a hard time does he?

Its hard because really it is his house. I'd just try and move out as soon as you can. Otherwise just completely ignore him and if he still persists just tell him to get lost.

When I was 14, I lounged around in the same attire. I didn't care especially around the people that were living in the house. If it makes you uncomfortable, then definitely start seeking a different living arrangement. I know sometimes we feel stuck and fall victim to our current circumstances, but you can make the change if you put all your energy into it.