Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom cums
If a bottom cums before the top while being fucked, should the bottom let the top continue fucking?Smileysex

Welcome to the board. Wavey

Is there physical ability to 'sally forth' after you climax? Some, perhaps many men become super sensitive of the prostate and it becomes even painful after they reach climax.

What kind of relationship are you developing/have? Is it one of 'every many for himself' or do you have a more sharing experience?

Personally, I want my partner to have at least as much fun as myself - more if possible on most occasions.

Hi and Welcome,

I think there is no rule ... one like it ... the other one hate it. So... I would say you have to ask... and if he don´t want it... don´t hurt him.
The best way - for my opinion - is to try to come at the same time ... and you have no problems :-)

Maybe I am old fashioned but try asking the guy. If he says continue, continue. If he says stop, stop. For God's sake, the longest you may have to wait is an hour. Practice French kissing and cuddling. They are 2 great time killers while you are waiting to get hard again.Wink

I'm just curious about how others do it.

We have been seeing each other for over two months now, the sex is great :biggrin:

I'd let him plough on.

To Matt19:

Be careful. I am 65 and have the hormonal and prostate health of a teenager. Everything works fine. My friend who is 50 was just informed by his doctor that he is OUT OF BUSINESS. My friend's prostate has turned to leather. He liked guys to plough hard since the age of 15. The prostate gland is supposed to look like the thin membrane on raw chicken. Slippery and gooey! Thanks to hard ploughing , he turned his prostate into a piece of leather. His boyfriend is very well hung. I kept asking him why didn't he give his boyfriend a few more blowjobs and handjobs. He whines and says his boyfriend didn't like that. He preferred anal intercourse with deep driving thrusts. I said I can't help you. At this point you are OUT OF BUSINESS and your prostate won't grow back.

To all guys who live near libraries, go there and ask questions on gay topics. You will meet a crackpot like me. I would talk businesslike to young effeminate males why interest in gay topics is important. I would tell them civilization requires men to love men. I would then show them how to do research on gay topics making sure they knew how to find answers to how their bodies work. The best way for gays to avoid sexual problems is to fight ignorance. Homophobes are an endless source of ignorance. Gay guys need to know how to use libraries.

By the time I was 15, I knew more about the male prostate than my dumb family doctor. I have always loved to be gay since I was 10. I loved libraries at 8. The 2 year head start was put to giid use by me. My personal physician now, asks me which drugs cause performance problems for men. If you take Zoloft or other antidepressants you will be OUT OF BUSINESS. If you take seizure medicines you will be OUT OF BUSINESS. Good news. Marijuana contrils seizures and depression better than pills. Don't be afraid to be pushy with doctors. I am 65, my doctor is 45, I tell him what I want amd dare him to prove he knows more about my body. I grin at him and tell him I have paid personal attention to my body for a lot longer than he has.

I want my genitals to be working when I die, As of yesterday, I am 6'1", 182 lbs., 24BMI, BP 122/66, pulse 72, cholesterol 112, HDL 45, waist 32". Guys , pay attention to your bodies. You will still want to make use of your sex drive at 65. I want to still feel alive when I'm 85. Take the time to find out how your body works and be responsible. My friend wasn't and he now cries a lot. His hard driving lover just dumped him because he wanted to date a guy who could still cum. My friend won't cum ever again. I am truly sorry for him. I try to be cheerful talking to him but I want to cry also. He is too young to be sexless. He may last 30 years since his regular health is better than mine. He has a lot more muscles than I do. But his favorite muscle is OUT OF BUSINESS.

Hello,
If this is the case then out of respect id say carry on as long as protection is worn!

Gilhooly, I really appreciate you sharing this with me Smile

just tell him when he almost cum, tell him to stop breathing (temporarily) and queeze all of his muscle (accept the butt) to make his "man" go down. this way will buy u guys a lot of time. Enjoy