Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom cums
Hey guys. We tried it yesterday, and we kept on fucking without problems. Really turn on for both of us :biggrin:

I don't think there are any rules when it comes to sex of any kind, yeah I know that there are tons of books about sex. When I have been the bottom and I have cum before my top partner he has continued because I wanted him to feel the same pleasure that I just felt. When I have barebacked with bfs in the past I have loved when they cum and felt it all inside of me, god that is such an intense feeling. God I need to get fucked, lol

Gilhooly, what exactly do you mean when you say that your friends prostate is out of business? Do you mean he won't get any pleasure anymore in that way, or are there more problems?

Jason74 Wrote:I don't think there are any rules when it comes to sex of any kind, yeah I know that there are tons of books about sex. When I have been the bottom and I have cum before my top partner he has continued because I wanted him to feel the same pleasure that I just felt. When I have barebacked with bfs in the past I have loved when they cum and felt it all inside of me, god that is such an intense feeling. God I need to get fucked, lol

See I can't read this and not get worked up Undecided
I actually quite agree with your statements too