Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to approach a guy ive been messaging on an App
Hey guys

so i messaged this guy on a dating app, and it turns out he was a cute customer i served a while back (months), and he actually remembered my name. I didnt remember his, but i sure remembered his face and body XD

anyway, we've been kind of messaging, more so on snapchat. I find him attractive, so what should my next move be?

im a very pushy person when i want something, and very impatient. I dont want to ruin things and come across as a real demanding person, and i dont know how to approach this.

We havent messaged today, and he's going interstate in a few days. What to do?

thanks guys

Thanks! I've actually asked for a drink and be said probably next week since he's going inerstaye this week.

In the meantime should I wait for him to message?

Show him your wiener.

The first guy I wanted to date off an app, 1st we met for lunch, then a yogurt, then video games at my place. Kept it platonic till our fourth date

aaaa1aaaaaa Wrote:Thanks! I've actually asked for a drink and be said probably next week since he's going inerstaye this week.

In the meantime should I wait for him to message?

You Text:...

Thinking about you..
I hope all is well..
The End..
:-P

Being a "pushy" person myself, tho I wouldn't exactly phrase as so:

I'da say that; allowing him the opportunity to even make mistakes in communicative courtesy and what not, is important, both for him to be able to feel like he isnt immediately on a "leash" and tugged along, but for you as well to allow you to see exactly where he is in relation to where you are.

As for engaging him; it's something I myself am going through recently these days and all I can say, as a fellow outgoing person (as I'd rather phrase it) ;
Is follow the organic path.

If ya gotta force it or it feels wrong, then I would suggest maybe reassessing the situation to see exactly where you guys are.

A drink is always a fun time, but just remember to not go over board and end up married somewhere Sheep

simple send him a text:

DTF?

I bet he says yes.