Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom maintenance and Top's preference?
Hey guys, i have a question thats probably been asked before but ill just ask it anyway. So im a bottom and i prefer my bum to be hairless. For the bottoms/vers, how would you keep your butts hair free? Shaving? Waxing? Hair removers (nair or the like)?

What i dont like from shaving is that it leaves stubble and becomes really itchy later on. Waxing, i presume, is too difficult to be done alone and hurts. As for the hair remover creams, i heard that they burn. Which one do you prefer and why?

Another question is, for the tops/vers, what do you prefer if you are the ones topping? A smooth butt or a butt with hair?

Wish i knew how to make a poll so this would be easier haha...
Just want to know your opinions Smile

Hairless butts are cute, but I don't really care that much myself.

flyboy Wrote:As for the hair remover creams, i heard that they burn.

Correct, you do not want to use any sort of hair remover cream.

Question - On a scale of 1-10, how hairy are you down there?

If it's not a huge amount, and the hair is generally thin/light, I would stick with shaving. If you do it carefully and regularly, that should minimize growback itching.

If you're really bushy (and if you have a high pain tolerance threshold), maybe it's worth considering waxing. It's a delicate process to do it yourself, but it can be done. Or if you're willing to spend the money, you can get it professionally done.

But ultimately, if you're finding it a pain in the ass (no pun intended) to keep your bum smooth, just let it grow out naturally. Personally, I'm attracted to a hot butt regardless of if it's smooth or hairy.

I find both types equally delicious. :biggrin:

With 10 being the hairiest, im probably a 4. Not very hairy, i know but like what Tuco said, i find it cute haha.

But wouldnt shaving give you stubble? and from what i know, stubble isnt the most comfortable thing to grind against especially if its down there. Im actually all for waxing but i dunno how much it would hurt in a sensitive area like the ass. i might shout in pain while in the bathroom and my parents will wonder what im doing in there haha!

I personally don't mind hairy guys, but perhaps you could just trim some instead of shave? Keep it light without removing totally but avoid the regrowth/stubble issues.

lol, im probly an 8 or a 9 in hairyness, Ive been wondering some very similar things. A little bit of hair never hurt anyone.

I think it depends on your boy friend... Some people like it hairless and some with hair or others dont mind... So you can just let it naturally unless your boyfriend tell you so

rakmatis Wrote:lol, im probly an 8 or a 9 in hairyness, Ive been wondering some very similar things. A little bit of hair never hurt anyone.

Yeah i saw your post about waxing. It seems like the one i would prefer the most but i just dont know. Personally, im more attracted guys with hair. Chest hair thats trimmed well = REALLY HOT haha Tongue

Hairless guys look juvenile to me haha though of course, if youre hot then youre hot haha Big Grin

Gpbi Wrote:I think it depends on your boy friend... Some people like it hairless and some with hair or others dont mind... So you can just let it naturally unless your boyfriend tell you so

I thought of that too. But i feel it would be a bit awkward if i ask him this before we have sex. How would you go about asking this? do i just go blunt and say "hey. Are you into smooth or hairy butts?" and smile? haha

jbrowder24 Wrote:I personally don't mind hairy guys, but perhaps you could just trim some instead of shave? Keep it light without removing totally but avoid the regrowth/stubble issues.

Words of wisdom. Xyxthumbs

tried trimming.. its awefully awkward trying to sit in a position that would allow you to both see your ass in a mirror and feel comfortable haha