Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom maintenance and Top's preference?
Use electric hair clippers, but use a trim tool to adjust for length. Best to avoid the worst stubble, as I have found out once.

For me it is about the guy and not the hair or lack thereof but I must admit I am extremely turned off by guys who shave themself all over. I think being natural is sexy.

flyboy Wrote:I thought of that too. But i feel it would be a bit awkward if i ask him this before we have sex. How would you go about asking this? do i just go blunt and say "hey. Are you into smooth or hairy butts?" and smile? haha

LOL!!! Hmm once again is about how is gonna be your relationship... If you are for long time together without having sex and you know each other you can bring it as a topic and you will see his reaction or you can 1st have sex and then after a while if he tell you to shave you do as he want Wink

East Wrote:For me it is about the guy and not the hair or lack thereof but I must admit I am extremely turned off by guys who shave themself all over. I think being natural is sexy.

I agree with ya. I find it weird when guys are shaved all over. Im attracted to men not toddlers Tongue i love it though if a guy trims. its the hottest thing ever, especially if he has chest hair and hair in his forearms *drools*

Gpbi Wrote:LOL!!! Hmm once again is about how is gonna be your relationship... If you are for long time together without having sex and you know each other you can bring it as a topic and you will see his reaction or you can 1st have sex and then after a while if he tell you to shave you do as he want Wink

I think id rather ask him before actually doing anything. Id have to think of a sneaky way of asking him without telling him that we are going to have sex soon though haha maybe i could ask a friends to bring the topic of hair up Tongue

well since im a top i like hairy butts but non hairy butts are great too
butt i mostly like butts with hairs

I am vers, I trim my hair but I don't mind what the other guy does.

It mostly depends on the guy I am with. But I usually use a trimmer sometimes I will have my partner help :biggrin:. Nothing sexier then your man brushing his hand up bare skin.Wink