Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming :)
I had my first experience with car sex, and I have to say that it was SO HOT. I picked the guy up after we talked for a few months and he rammed my brains out in my backseat (pun intended). Now every time that I get into my car I get this silly grin on my face Smile Does anyone else have fun stories about car sex? Or maybe some fun positions to try in a sedans backseat Big Grin It just seems so interesting to me! BUNNY

I've road head once or twice...I will say it is hard to keep the car on the road going 55 mph when you go lol

Otherwise no don't really have anything interesting to add...my sex life has been in park for the last few years...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Remember the old VW bugs that had the battery under the back seat? When the insulation wore thin and the seat coils arced on the battery, things could get quite exciting.
I bid NO Trump!

I'm confused. The title of the thread is not related to the topic you're discussing. Other than maybe you were the bottom, but still...weird.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]