Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming
So I'm in a relationship with a great guy and I'm very happy with everything except when it comes to sex. He is much more experienced than me but has been very caring in terms of my comfort level. He is almost exclusively a top and since I really didn't know my preference before him, I've been bottoming every time we've had sex. I'm now comfortable with the sensation of having a penis up there and have worked through the initial pain but even after getting used to it, I can't seem to get any pleasure from it. It's not painful while he's doing it, just uncomfortable. I feel like it should feel at least a little good but I'm really not getting anything out of it. I don't want to just write myself off as a bottom because I prefer the other person being in control, so does anyone have any advice as to what might make the experience pleasurable? I should also note that we try different positions and I have topped him once which I enjoyed but as I said, I don't prefer to be in control.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you Smile

blw12 Wrote:So I'm in a relationship with a great guy and I'm very happy ... I'm now comfortable with the sensation of having a penis up there and have worked through the initial pain but even after getting used to it, ... It's not painful while he's doing it, just uncomfortable. I feel like it should feel at least a little good but I'm really not getting anything out of it.
-May be even more comfort if he comes in from the side, another position? but you have tried this.
-my confession is I never got anything out of being a bottom other than i like to please my partner. So if any one has ideas?

blw12 Wrote:I prefer the other person being in control
Talk to your partner about your concerns, maybe he could do more to make things more at ease.

perhaps hes not hitting your prostate? Thats where the intensity of bottoming comes into play, I'm versatile so I do enjoy both bottoming and topping. The best bottoming experiences is when they hit my prostate dead on during sex its drives me crazy and its so awesome. Id check to see if you can finger yourself and find your prostrate and try massaging it, if after that you dont enjoy the sensation you may not be a bottom.

I love bottoming. Maybe if you try a dildo first,it doesnt need to be big,,,,work it into yourself untill you fell comfortable then move it around to find out where tthe exact spot is that drives you crazy,,,,then get your partner to do likewise to you so that he becomes familiar with what works for you.After using the dildo wait maybe half an hour or so and let your partner use his cock in you.The feeling is double the intensity and he will learn how to give you more pleasure.Certainly helped my guy doing that .

Well me and my boyfriend are both tops and I'm the only one he has ever bottomed for what helped him and set me over the edge was he was in control still he still took dominance generally I prefer. That role but it helped him relax enough that he enjoyed it so that idea may suit you as for the bottoming side im little help I've only done it once and that didn't work so well for me lol!

i read noel coward didnt like it

Allow him to stay in control while he rides you. At the end of the day, the bottom controls the top's pleasure. Tell him you want him to stay in control when you top. Being bottom ≠ submissive.

Story Wrote:perhaps hes not hitting your prostate? Thats where the intensity of bottoming comes into play, I'm versatile so I do enjoy both bottoming and topping. The best bottoming experiences is when they hit my prostate dead on during sex its drives me crazy and its so awesome. Id check to see if you can finger yourself and find your prostrate and try massaging it, if after that you dont enjoy the sensation you may not be a bottom.
I bottom too, and I love it.

but it can honestly be hard to hit that prostate.