Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming advice
I've bottomed for several men before, but I've never tried this... In bed, I'd like to wear fishnet stockings, I just love to feel feminine whilst being f**ked. I'm very submissive and like to believe I'm doing it for his pleasure... Do you think it would be kinky to wear them? Also, do you think it's sexy to moan for a masculin man?

Sounds really don't matter to me as long as my partner communicates their enjoyment somehow, that can be expressions, participation or, sounds.

As for wearing fishnets, ask your partner, that's an individual thing, some guys will like it while others will not.

Personally I would not like it per se but, it would be okay for you to wear them if you liked them.

also i'm not sure how that relates to bottoming,, your talking more about kink and fetishes, alot of that is personal preference and what your partner is comfortable with.

Addressing the moaning question, id consider myself very masculine within my body image and within the way I behave and portray myself its a very blokey blokes world but once you get me into bed (Im a big ol bottom) you'd struggle to shut me up both within my body language and vocals.
Now the stockings...Obviously thats a personal choice you have to make on your own or with your partner (if you have one) everyone has different things they like, so if you like it just do it.

If that would make your sexual intercourse more pleasurable, then so be it. Its my a bad thing or weird thing since its more of a fetish to me.. We have different preferences though

It doesn't do it for me at all.. In fact it's quite the opposite. Sorry

Undreamt Wrote:also i'm not sure how that relates to bottoming,, your talking more about kink and fetishes, alot of that is personal preference and what your partner is comfortable with.

I agree. This has to do with fetishes, not being a bottom.

Some guess like "dress up", some guys dont.
Some guys like you to moan or scream or shout thier names, some dont care.

Its all up to what personal taste is in this matter.

Yeah this stockings fishnets are more fetish, i would not be into that sort of stuff myself, i like other fetish things like been tied up and the moaning ah is that not normal to do during sex ? haha

Yeah... I would not like the whole stocking thing either, but there's a simple way to find out if your partner would be into it: just ask him!