Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming and condom use?
Hi folks,

I have a question...

Let's say you're bottoming, and you've made sure your partner puts on a condom before you start. How can you be sure that he continues to keep the condom on the whole time? Would you be able to feel the difference?

Sorry to make this my first post, but the question has been nagging me for a while...

Probably not.

aguyintexas Wrote:Hi folks,

I have a question...

Let's say you're bottoming, and you've made sure your partner puts on a condom before you start. How can you be sure that he continues to keep the condom on the whole time? Would you be able to feel the difference?

Sorry to make this my first post, but the question has been nagging me for a while...

Hi Guy in Texas,

Yes, I would be able to feel the difference!
As for your first question: Unless you are totally spaced out or just not attentative to what you're doing, you will know if he takes the condom off or not.

DJ

aguyintexas Wrote:Hi folks,

I have a question...

If you have intercourse face to face, you can see if he withdraws and takes the condom off.
Possibly would not feel the difference.

I'd be almost certain you'd be able to feel the difference. I know i always can. So i wouldn't worry about it too much as i'm 99% certain you'd be able to tell.

That being said though if you don't feel you can trust the guy, then it's worth being extra cautious i guess

If I didn't trust him enough to keep a condom on I certainly would not be having sex with him.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:If I didn't trust him enough to keep a condom on I certainly would not be having sex with him.

This

Though I think the difference would be noticeable enough!

Thanks all for the replies. I am gay friendly, and perhaps curious, so these are just things that float around in my head sometimes.