Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming for the first time in years (keeping it clean?)
Hey there
I'm a pure top and haven't bottomed in six years.
I've been with the same guy for a few months. I like him, have met his family/friends, etc. The thing is, he wants to top me.
My number 1 worry is keeping it clean. Whenever I read books/pages on gay sex, they recommend douching. Do gay guys really douche before having sex?
I'm worried about things like having anal sex after dinner, etc. Do people really clean themselves before having ***** up there? How do bottoms out there keep it clean??? What do real people do?

The best thing to do is ave a number 2 before hand and just make sure its cleaned... I wouldnt worry too much as long as u aint got the runs your be alright and to be honest if any mess was gonna happen or does happen just quote britney "opps i did it again" lol

Cheers for the fast reply!
What do you mean by "make sure it's cleaned"?
Like take a shower and get things down there really cleaned?

Taking a shower is a good idea, put down a towel in case of any mess, if you feel like you need to go to the bathroom while doing it just ask to excuse yourself.

there will be nothing in the last 8" of your intestines if you are your normal self. If it makes you feel more confidant do an enema earlier in the day, no big schedule for this. Take a shower before and or use baby wipes to get the area clean. Have a towel (s) ready. The top should get you relaxed, maybe finger phuck you first.

Using more lube than seems necessary; afterward, use the toilet rid of all the lube/semen, it may leak.

High fiber diet.
Bowel movement.
Douche in shower.
Lots of lube.

I agree it does sound like a lot to do, but it will make it more satisfying for the both of you if you keep clean. Like mentioned before use the bathroom early on if you need to. Take a shower and clean as best you can. The baby wipes idea is good too.

I haven't had sex with a man but I've used dildos and whatnot. All I've done to keep clean is to take a shit. I've found that after that, there's generally very little left behind to get on whatever's up in there. Hell, sometimes there's nothing at all.

I use a fleet enema (about $2.00) two times before I have anal. That cleans everything out. I then lube up 1, 2 then 3 fingers and insert. Ready for action.

Just buy a reusable enema. A douche is for a vagina, so you wouldn't want that. An enema cleans you all the way out. Shower first, fill the enema bottle with warm water, lubricate the enema tip, stick it in, hold the water in for as long as you can, and then repeat the enema process two more times until your shitting nothing but water. Then, you're good to go! He can even toss your salad. Cool Not cleaning yourself before anal sex could cause health hazards.