Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming has started to hurt
The backstory is that I've been dating this guy for 2 months, and whenever we had sex it felt amazing, both ways (we're vers). Lately it has started to hurt for both of us when we bottom. I'm not sure why all of a sudden it is an issue, but we can only make it 5 or so minutes in before one of us starts saying that it hurts. I'm concerned because apart from our first time, we haven't had issues with it (we're fairly active sex-wise) and I'm really concerned that I hurt him somehow, and he's the same with me. Has anyone experienced this or have any advice??? We always use condoms and plenty of K-Y, and are good at communicating our experiences during, so I'm at a loss for what could be wrong.

Try a different lube.

Camfer Wrote:Try a different lube.

Actually, try several different ones to find the one you like.

Do you engage in sufficient foreplay to prepare the sphincter muscle?

Rest and get a physical.
I bid NO Trump!

Is it similarly painful when you use a toy on yourself? Very intriguing concern OP. Don't dismay, explore with an open mind, open heart and most important, open communication! Keep us posted so we can learn! And hug. Knuddel
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Have you changed condom brands? That could explain why you are both now experiencing discomfort. Other than that, refer to the above posts that suggest experimenting with different lubricants, and make sure you take the time to loosen up through foreplay.
Good luck!
~Beaux

Call the LGBT group in St Louis for a referral to a physician both you can go to. The description of pain that you gave is not specific enough for a evaluation. We checked to make sure you have a LGBT group. Numbers are
(314) 472=5428
888=350=4477 noon to 9pm 7 days/wk.

Three possibilities:

Condoms
Lube
STD

I would thing that two people having a latex sensitivity develop that at the same time to be astronomically rare.

Same applies to using KY.

Since both of you were ok until relatively recently, I think we can rule out allergic reaction there.

Unless you got a bad batch of condoms/KY -
There has been a KY recall: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/ky-recall/

"The recalled brands are K-Y Tingling Jelly, K-Y Sensitive Jelly and K-Y Silk-E Vaginal Moisturizer and Personal Lubricant.

McNeil said Friday that all three are safe and there are no "product performance issues," so consumers can keep using any they have left."

And the Other article deals with vagina - so unless your vagina's are hurting....

So by a process of elimination we are left with one possibility, which given how both of you are affected in this manner, and how far more likely it is for two people to share in a contagious disease.... Chances are rather high you both have an STD.

The two most common STDS that Gonorrhea and Chlamydia:

"Gonorrhea can cause rectal pain, especially during a bowel movement. A sore throat can result from a gonorrhea throat infection." Source: [URL="http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/bacterial_viral/gonococcal.html"]click here
[/URL]

"Gonorrhea is treated with antibiotics. Because patients with gonorrhea frequently also have chlamydia, they are often treated presumptively for both diseases just on the basis of a single diagnosis (for more on chlamydia treatment click here.)" Source: Click here

However this is not the only potential problem, there are other infectious diseases which can be passed from person to person that are not typically considered 'sexually transmitted diseases'.

Given that you are both are experiencing the same thing after a similar amount of time, I think that it would be most logical for you both to be seen by the same doctor.

KY dries out too fast, anyway. So it could be a lubricant issue. Especially if you are using condoms. I hope you aren't allergic to latex, this could also be a problem...

A warm shower before sex coul help. Lots of lube, a good condom and, above all, relaxation.