Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming: is it for everyone?
I've had very little experience with anal as a top or bottom.

I let my bf top me once and I made him stop. I haven't topped him yet. Our sex life is mostly oral, which we both like.

We will experiment more with this I'm sure, anal just seems like so much work and prep to me.

Thank you all.

I understand what you're trying to say and I do say I like the idea of being submissive from time to time in terms of letting the guy take control(NOT that bottoms can't be in control while bottoming) I was just wondering about the physical part. Anyways, I got my answer. Smile

reaper Wrote:I've had very little experience with anal as a top or bottom.

I let my bf top me once and I made him stop. I haven't topped him yet. Our sex life is mostly oral, which we both like.

We will experiment more with this I'm sure, anal just seems like so much work and prep to me.

It CAN be a lot of work, but I have discovered that it really depends on you as a person and also how much experience you have doing anal. *Some People* just naturally come to an understanding with their body and muscle control from the start and never have problems needing to "prep"; most folks, however, are on the other end of the bell curve and require a longer period of "training". Js.
~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:It CAN be a lot of work, but I have discovered that it really depends on you as a person and also how much experience you have doing anal. *Some People* just naturally come to an understanding with their body and muscle control from the start and never have problems needing to "prep"; most folks, however, are on the other end of the bell curve and require a longer period of "training". Js.
~Beaux

My bf and I just talked about this a few days ago. I asked him about toys. I've had some used on me in the club and didn't mind them. When they came into play I did seem to finish much faster then usual. Maybe I'll see if he wants to do that for a while and when we do the real thing I'll be more used to the feeling and sensation of it.

I don't think he's done a lot of anal either, but he's been out for a few years and did do it in previous relationships.

I was referring to the cleaning aspect of it all in regards to the prep.

Jason111 Wrote:Most gay guys I know are bottoms. Or versatile. *versatile yeah okay*

i'm versatile. love both, bottoming and topping, very much.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Well... my sexual experience is really limited but let me say that I'm a versatile... If I'm with someone i care for, then it doesn't really matter if I'm a top or a bottom as it totally depends on the moment.
but if it was a one night stand, then most probably I will bottom as i feel disconnected when I'm with random guys (I guess thats mostly coz I'm a relationship oriented guy)

I don't know if bottoming is for everyone, but I do know bottoming everyone is for me.

My fear is to be a dirty bottom. I know there are precautions to take but it's not 100% sure. If I knew I can be super duper clean or like during a fruit detox I;d be down to actually bottom and not just do it for like 2 minutes lol. I think topping and bottoming is for EVERYONE Smile

oreosplz93 Wrote:My fear is to be a dirty bottom. I know there are precautions to take but it's not 100% sure. If I knew I can be super duper clean or like during a fruit detox I;d be down to actually bottom and not just do it for like 2 minutes lol.

you'll get over it once you grow up. Smile

but, more seriously, you'll get over it once you realize that the top usually knows what he's getting into. and he'll still want to do you regardless. accidents are actually on the rare side, though, of course, they can happen. just take care of things beforehand, and don't do it right after having eaten a full meal. those are the basics for the bottom.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

It is def. a matter of feeling comfortable. At first (at age 16 I think), I didn't give it much of a chance because I felt pain- so it was over. But when I would masturbate I would finger myself, and that felt great. So, at like age 23 I began to give it a second chance, and now I am fully verse.
I definitely had to become comfortable with it, and ease myself into it.