Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming: is it for everyone?
kjames Wrote:Just curious. Were you the first to try it on the bottom and did you get the opportunity to be on top with him? If so, how did that go?

He couldn't bottom because it always felt too painful for him.

I have personally never bottomed, so I don't know if I'd enjoy it or not. The idea just seems OK to me. I feel like the closeness is more sexy than the actual physical feeling. I'm actually scared to do it with my boyfriend if he wanted to because he's really large... I feel like I'd get ripped in half.

Alto, I think it is a matter of achieving relaxation. It may have taken three times for you to finally give in and relax. There is a certain amount of stretching, too.
I bid NO Trump!

I am top and I cant bottom, Its just too painful.
I really appreciate to all bottoms.

I've only ever bottomed twice in my life. The first time I was in a relationship for a few months with a guy who had a drop dead gorgeous body and who liked to experiment with positions and fucked me in every conceivable position.

The second time was completely anonymous in a gay sauna. I was in a cubicle and a large, hairy, muscular guy came in. There was no dialogue. He just put on a condom and fucked the living daylights out of me. I have to confess it was some of the best sex I've ever had.

And do you think of England?
I bid NO Trump!

[quote=LJay]And do you think of England?[/FONT]

And the Queen?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

My ex was only top before our relationship and he wanted to be versatile with me. It was my first time being top also. We had to be very slow for the first time, and he felt very less pain, then he loved it, we did again and again Smile I think you should reeally want to be bottom first and reaally have to know to relax, and the top must be good either

No! It hurts! Sad

if it hurts mabye your doing it wrong.