Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoms, Topping
How many people are comfortable with "attachements" though.
Richard

at times it is the only way

Two things come in mind. Firstly - performance anxiety (I can use big words!). Not having it done before just makes it more difficult. You don't have the skill (yet) and don't have to confidence (yet). And that's a mayor hard on killer. The old saying practice makes perfect applies here so just keep on trying.

If condoms make you loose it, try wanking with a condom on. Just to get used to having it on and the way it feels.

If you can initiate sex but loose it after a while, well, it could be that you have been wanking too much. When you top someone you can't go as fast and hard as u can with a hand. So it might be that you need time off to get back in the game.

Lastly, some people only bottom, some people only top and that's fine. But don't let lack of confidence or few failures keep u off exploring being a top (or bottom) Confusedmile:

ObnoxiousKid Wrote:I don't have sex that often but when I do I'm normally a bottom, but sometimes my partner wants to bottom, but every time he wants too, as soon as the condom goes on I get soft or he can't get it in immediately and then I get soft lol, is this natural

I want to top but idk if I'm meant too

The key to this mister is to focus and the problem with being bottom is after a while u get used to it just focus on your erection and enjoy it inside him Smile

thanks for all the advise (: