Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoms don't get hard!
or bottoms tend to be more effeminate or don't get off!
WTF!

i really get furious when i see someone says that bulls*it above.
i am bottom; i do get off (if i don't get off that means i am not satisfied); i get hard just by seeing a half naked masculine body, or sometimes just seeing a hot guy, which is mostly all the time; i like my penis to get attention!
i do respect everybody's choice, but wearing women "stuff" or seeing them on other men is a total turn off!
i am a gay guy; i am into men who are men! wearing other gender's stuff makes you transvestite, not gay. Remember the LGBT, G (gay) is different than T (transsexual or transvestite)
my friends have no clue that i am gay, and yes i am gay and bottom.

and where i come from, a top gay guy would never, i repeat, never sleep with a fem bottom!

i guess here in order to be bottom you should be less masculine (?) than tops; so bottoms who don't follow that rule have no chance in getting someone, and this is really disappointing!

>_>. Not everyone is just like you. Everyone is into different stuff...

I agree with Kumawool

I agree with VNight2014, but not with Kumawool.

Thank you Wade! Turtle

Always remember.......

What does not turn you on, turns someone else on.
What you dont like, someone else loves.
What you find unsexy, someone else finds very sexy.

Ive noticed in the past couple of years, there seems to be a trend in young, geeky, and even effeminate guys who have muscular, beefy, hairy daddy type boyfriends. And guess what...the young geeky/effeminate guy is the top in the relationship!

Ive even noticed this trend on a lot of the adult movies Ive seen online. Young guys banging away at bottom daddies. I call them "daddy fuckers". And there seems to be a LOT of big, beefy, hairy daddy type men out there who love bottoming for a geek, nerd, really young, or effeminate top.

really? it is not what i like or don't like!
i thought that a gay "man" is a man (who likes to dress like a man, behave like man, and wouldn't know his sexuality until he comes out) who is into other "men" (who dress like men, act like men and wouldn't know their sexuality until they come out)!

i deeply love and respect CDs, trans people, but if you like to look like a lady and try your best to look like a lady, then you are not a man. this is why we use the term transvestite (remember the acronym LGBT, where T stands for all kind of trans)

I swear, this shit gives me such a headache. Let's just blow all these fucking terms and labels out the window and never look back. People are people. If we're going to be serious about labels, then there needs to be as many labels as there are individuals.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ive noticed in the past couple of years, there seems to be a trend in young, geeky, and even effeminate guys who have muscular, beefy, hairy daddy type boyfriends. And guess what...the young geeky/effeminate guy is the top in the relationship!

i know there are a lot beefy hairy men who are kinda "fem", eventhough i haven't met any.

my point is that i get very mad and sad every time i hear that a bottom gay guy is "fem", cross dresser, can't get hard, and can't get off, as if these are the rules. the point of being a gay man is being a "man" and being into other "men"! it is not about what turns you on, or how you act!

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being cross-dresser and enjoying looking like the opposite gender, but if you like and enjoy dressing like a beautiful lady, then you are a trans, not a gay guy!

strangerrr Wrote:really? it is not what i like or don't like!
i thought that a gay "man" is a man (who likes to dress like a man, behave like man, and wouldn't know his sexuality until he comes out) who is into other "men" (who dress like men, act like men and wouldn't know their sexuality until they come out)!

i deeply love and respect CDs, trans people, but if you like to look like a lady and try your best to look like a lady, then you are not a man. this is why we use the term transvestite (remember the acronym LGBT, where T stands for all kind of trans)

Actually, a transvestite is a heterosexual man that likes to wear womens clothes.

A gay man who likes to wear womens clothes, without being a drag queen or a transexual, is just a cross-dresser.

A transexual is a gay man who wears womens clothes, and also wants a sex change.

A gay man who wears womens clothes is either a drag queen, a queen, or a boy in drag.
Depending on how far into dressing up they get, or just wear certain items.

These are very "grey" areas though.