Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoms don't get hard!
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Words like that might make me drive to Bermuda.... Xyxthumbs

If by Drive you mean fly or Sail, then okay. Just beware of our Triangle and Coral Reefs, Bermuda takes no prisoners lol, she's ruthless. <3

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yes most people wear a mask in public - regardless of sexual orientation.

I don't. I'm pretty bizzare as a result. I do whatever I like, who cares what others think.

I don't think that anyone has said it yet but the T does not stand for transvestite, it stands for transgender. There is a huge difference between the two terms. A man can dress in feminine apparel as often as he wants (even in full blown gowns if he so chooses) but he is not transgender unless SHE feels that she is truly female and chooses to express her gender as such. Personally I do not feel that surgery is a necessary aspect of this.
One thing that I am very uncomfortable with in the gay community is people trying to label others, it is not your place to label someone, it is theirs and theirs alone!

Geminize Wrote:strangerrr, I have to disagree strongly with you on this. A man is a man unless he gets a sex change operation. Wearing women's clothing or otherwise trying to look like a woman does not change the fact that he's a man. A man can be gay or straight and be a transvestite. He's still a man.

Hmm, I am afraid I disagree with that definition. When I pull it out of the context given by OP's post (which I believe you did also by using A man), it's not true. Sorry, Gem

I am very masculine in my appearance and my demeanor. I don't mind at all men who tend to be more feminine or masculine for that matter. Transvestites can be gay, i have met one. But out doesn't really bother me at all unless it gets really hammy.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK comic...

http://www.ghastlycomic.com/

I guess it's the current one. I just came across it and thought it might be appreciated in this thread...

Pix Wrote:NOT SAFE FOR WORK comic...

http://www.ghastlycomic.com/

I guess it's the current one. I just came across it and thought it might be appreciated in this thread...

Omg Pixie!!! Rofl I died Twice!

That's actually funny cause it's true and for other creatures as well.

Goes to show, just cause you're a bottom doesn't mean you won't or can't enjoy it Wink .

... especially if a very Verbal top just comes along and plugs you...:o

Its actually kinda true for me. I bottom sometimes for my bf and afterwards Im kinda just satisfied to the point where I dont actually need to climax. Maybe Im just weird like that.

I dont crossdress or really act effem. But I dont really have a problem with other people that are into that. I say live and let live.

PS Also sometimes Im just not that horny when he wants to fuck me so I let him and then I just dont come. He understand if I dont want to cum just like I understand if he doesnt want to sometimes. It doesnt necessarily mean there is something wrong with our relationship though.

Each to their own, if every person was turned on by the exact same thing the world would not be fun Tongue
Im personally not attracted to over femmine guys or who are into wearing female clothing