Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoms don't get hard!
pellaz Wrote:i think everyone is saying the same thing here; that labels are miss leading

depending on what you are looking for, if looking for a relationship;
there are more important things to look for in a partner. For example are they wanting a relationship, trust, respect...

Feminine, wearing make up, this person may at minimum be able to teach someone a lot about accepting him self. When was the lat time any of us had a 1800 calorie day at the gym. Can any of us swap out an ECU in a car. Maybe pour a driveway over the week end. No; we have office jobs are are on the "team" return home and watch TV.

the gay dating pool is some what limited. Could look for someone to round out the partnership and complete the house hold who ever he might be

while they think i am a gay basher, but i am not. i love everyone and accept all the people around me. but i really get offended when they link being bottom to being fem.

Gurl we get it, but why does it bother you so much? People who are comfortable in themselves do not allow stereotypes to bother or affect them, especially in the way they view how things "are supposed to be".

And Sis, has it not occured to you that some men are just born either looking pretty/womanly or with the desire to be so, without being a Transexual or whatever?

I'm proud to look like my Mom and I most certainly do not wish to partake in dress wearing, despite my username.

I get you believe men should be "men", but that in of itself is stereotyping, just as you wish not to be by being a bottom. Men come in a variety and share a common theme...they're men. Plain and Simple Sis.

:3

Firstly if you really did "love and accept all the people" then you wouldn't get offended by other peoples ignorance.

Secondly a man is someone who identifies themselves as a man, a woman is someone who identifies themselves as a woman, a trans person is someone who identifies as a trans person. It is not up to you to judge people for how they act. Also the masculinity/femininity of a person does not determine someones gender nor make them less of a man or a woman.

Everyone was born a human being and equal in my eyes. Why not stop judging people and look after yourself

Well we were due for our periodic bout of transphobia and trash the queens thread.

jpazli123 Wrote:Firstly if you really did "love and accept all the people" then you wouldn't get offended by other peoples ignorance.

Secondly a man is someone who identifies themselves as a man, a woman is someone who identifies themselves as a woman, a trans person is someone who identifies as a trans person. It is not up to you to judge people for how they act. Also the masculinity/femininity of a person does not determine someones gender nor make them less of a man or a woman.

Everyone was born a human being and equal in my eyes. Why not stop judging people and look after yourself

Can I hug you? <3.

I get hard when I bottom. So there.

Counselor Wrote:I get hard when I bottom. So there.

Lucky you.

I was seeing a guy once who was really nice, and was a complete and total bottom.
He did not get hard. He just liked to lay there and be fucked. Which is ok....but its a little sad, especially if you want to give a blow job, and he cant get it up.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Lucky you.

Why, thank you!

I lost the game

Butt seks is fun. all types of seks can be fun. Even hetero seks. I know lots of homos who have had hetero seks. And if you say they are bi then you are wrong. seksuality isn't about who you have seks with it's more about attraction.

I have this eerie feeling, or maybe it's incredibly obvious, or maybe I'm self-obsessed, but I feel like this is probably a direct response to the thread I posted a short time ago.

The funny thing? I'm not actually very fem when you get to know me. Yeah I have my sass and I'm not the manliest person you'll meet but most people tell me they had "no idea I was gay". I'm not actually incredibly sure where I stand on my desires in reguards to a trans feeling. Thing is. I like my penis right where it is, and I don't really like boobs... or vagina. I'd be as far as drag queen or a "cross-dress" type of fetish.

But in the general term of this. No. Most experiences I don't get hard, why? There have been several counts on my own thread suggesting sexual anxiety. Hey. I could see that. Sex scares me since I never know what they'll say but I also don't want the pressure of getting hard for someone else. My thing is that I'm a bottom, but I'm just one guy. You have your own style of bottoming. I'm just a person who'se not really in sex drive... more like sex park :o

You do your thing. I'll do mine. K? : D