Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoms don't get hard!
A 'man' is not someone who is hairy and muscular.

A 'man' is not someone who likes rough housing and throwing a ball around.

A 'man' is not someone who is obsessed with guns or cars.

A 'man' is not someone who is dresses in 'masculine' attire.

A 'man' is not someone who speaks exclusively in grunts, farts, and burps.

A 'man' is not someone who eschews daiquiris, margaritas, or wine coolers for beer, beer, and moar beer.

A 'man' is not someone who was born with a penis.

A 'man' is not someone who was born with a certain set of chromosomes.

A 'man' is not someone who likes other men, or women, or anything in between or outside.

So what is a man? Who knows, who cares. Have a fucking field day and ignore the ignorant. Define yourself and don't let the labels do it for you. You're going to die soon.

RingLeader Wrote:I have this eerie feeling, or maybe it's incredibly obvious, or maybe I'm self-obsessed, but I feel like this is probably a direct response to the thread I posted a short time ago.

The funny thing? I'm not actually very fem when you get to know me. Yeah I have my sass and I'm not the manliest person you'll meet but most people tell me they had "no idea I was gay". I'm not actually incredibly sure where I stand on my desires in reguards to a trans feeling. Thing is. I like my penis right where it is, and I don't really like boobs... or vagina. I'd be as far as drag queen or a "cross-dress" type of fetish.

But in the general term of this. No. Most experiences I don't get hard, why? There have been several counts on my own thread suggesting sexual anxiety. Hey. I could see that. Sex scares me since I never know what they'll say but I also don't want the pressure of getting hard for someone else. My thing is that I'm a bottom, but I'm just one guy. You have your own style of bottoming. I'm just a person who'se not really in sex drive... more like sex park :o

You do your thing. I'll do mine. K? : D

no, bud it is not you at all. in fact i respect your desires and would encourage ou from the bottom of my heart. after all we live in a colorful world, and nobody can take our IDs from us; whatever they were.

i just got mad for some people who replied and said that it is common among bottoms to do such and such. there is no such a thing. in fact there ppl who love to dress up like the opposite gender, but also love to dominate (top) their partners.

linking this kind of desire, that has nothing wrong with it, to a position is what made me feel kinda angry, like saying masc looking, beefy, hairy guys shouldn't bottom because they look like a top(?).

i am really sorry for not making myself clear enough.

QueenOdi Wrote:Gurl we get it, but why does it bother you so much? People who are comfortable in themselves do not allow stereotypes to bother or affect them, especially in the way they view how things "are supposed to be".

And Sis, has it not occured to you that some men are just born either looking pretty/womanly or with the desire to be so, without being a Transexual or whatever?

I'm proud to look like my Mom and I most certainly do not wish to partake in dress wearing, despite my username.

I get you believe men should be "men", but that in of itself is stereotyping, just as you wish not to be by being a bottom. Men come in a variety and share a common theme...they're men. Plain and Simple Sis.

:3
shut your face gurl Big Grin
i just got annoyed when people link this kinda of behavior/desire to a position. it could be a top who is the cross dresser.
fyii love bottoming Smile

Well I definitely don't like when people over-generalize, but I agree with what some other people are saying that certain things are different for others.

i sincerely apologize; i didn't make myself clear enough. i didn't mean anyone with this, at all.
it is just annoying when people link some behaviors, looks, or desires to a certain position. it is all wrong, because you never know.

QueenOdi Wrote:Can I hug you? <3.

Sure thing lol.

Virtual Hugz

Not got time for this crap.

I don't think I have ever really experienced a hard bottom....a firm bottom yes...It would also depend on the person, you wouldn't expect a fat person to be a firm bottom, it would take a bit of exercise to be a firm bottom, not quiet a hard bottom.

Calm down. Everyone has their preferences. I prefer masculine or androgynous people. Effeminacy seems to be a turn-off for me too, but hey I'm sexually open and at some point someone might change my opinion on that. Does anyone even care about this discussion? Whether you're masculine, feminine or somewhere in-between just screw who you want to screw and let other people do the same. If a person wants a feminine bottom and you don't match that and therefore won't get to sleep with him that's not a problem. That's just something to accept. The same rejection would occur if a feminine top pursued you so get over it.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Calm down. Everyone has their preferences. I prefer masculine or androgynous people. Effeminacy seems to be a turn-off for me too, but hey I'm sexually open and at some point someone might change my opinion on that. Does anyone even care about this discussion? Whether you're masculine, feminine or somewhere in-between just screw who you want to screw and let other people do the same. If a person wants a feminine bottom and you don't match that and therefore won't get to sleep with him that's not a problem. That's just something to accept. The same rejection would occur if a feminine top pursued you so get over it.

Oh!...that sort of bottom...well that would just make my last response in this thread look utterly stupid Smile

hehehehe