Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Botty gone on strike so might as well post my own
Birthday message... As botty is senial and cant keep track as ive waited half an hour for it to kick in ive decided to post my own Smile

Being 27 today and looking back on my life it feels wierd... Wierd to think when i was 12 I always figured 18 as like scary and old because its an adults stage... At 18 once id realised i was gay i didnt wanna have fun with over 25's as they are over the hill to an 18 year old and now im 27.... I got three more years until i get a bus pass at 30 or so people in this town think so...

Kindest regards

zeon x

Happy birthday Smile

zeon Wrote:Birthday message... As botty is senial and cant keep track as ive waited half an hour for it to kick in ive decided to post my own Smile

Being 27 today and looking back on my life it feels wierd... Wierd to think when i was 12 I always figured 18 as like scary and old because its an adults stage... At 18 once id realised i was gay i didnt wanna have fun with over 25's as they are over the hill to an 18 year old and now im 27.... I got three more years until i get a bus pass at 30 or so people in this town think so...

Kindest regards

zeon x

so wise... but you know : If you want that something is done very well...do it yourself...

Happy Birthday !

happy birthday. Hope you have an extravagant day!

[Image: agbirthday37.gif]

Happy Birthday Zeon! Hope your birthday wishes come trueConfusedmile:

happy birthday dude!

Happy birthday sir. Have a good day mate.

27...you have so much more to look forward to. It is likely that you have merely only lived 1/4 of your life, at double your age you will be thinking of retiring. 27 is an awesome age, but it is still only the beginning.

Happy Birthday Zeon Smile

Balloons Happy Birthday, zeon!Balloons

Hmm.

According to the calendar you are due for a BD wish tomorrow: http://gayspeak.com/calendar.php

I have no idea what time Botty (the forum) is really on. The calendar shows that today is the 18th for me at nearly 11:30 PM (my time).

Perhaps Botty is in a different time zone?

Anyway.

Birthday2