Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bow chicka waw waw
QueenOdi Wrote:I actually squeaked :eek: lol.

That's very... honest Smile .

I suddenly don't feel like having that Tootsie Roll Pop I was gonna have... >.> lol Rofl.

I find a lot of people use foods as sexual innuendos or as euphimisims, i.e;

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Wanna peel my Banana?

Can I put my Hotdog in your Bun?[/COLOR]

It kinda makes me not want to have those foods :x . I don't know why lol.

lol, I do apologize for putting you off your lollipop hehe :biggrin:

Chalk it up to my American upbringing of being painfully blunt when asked a question Wink We just don't know the meaning of tact :biggrin:

wintermoon Wrote:lol, I do apologize for putting you off your lollipop hehe :biggrin:

Chalk it up to my American upbringing of being painfully blunt when asked a question Wink We just don't know the meaning of tact :biggrin:

Oh it's quite alright good sir, I'll just go and enjoy a popsicle instead Wink lol.

That's nothing, here, any and everything will be said, regardless of indecency, unless of course you're around children or the elderly.

I was eating a popsicle one time and a gal pal of mine was like, "Odi, look at you goin' down on dat ding!" and I nearly chocked on it! We were at the beach lol.

[and yes, that's actually how we talk here Rofl ]

Quote:Well, after a particularly wonderful bout of oral, I used to say I now know how many licks it took to get to the center of my Tootsie Roll pop

Im sorry you guys this wasn't a competition but if it was he wound win( AT least the Oral part of the competition) . It was just SO god damn hilarious.

O just so you know i don;t think any thing can beat "What What (In the Butt)"