Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling
Tyrion Wrote:I'm in a wheelchair, so it'd be kinda hard, but I was offered a "ramp" once, where I could roll the ball down. I thought it'd be totally lame so I declined. So yeah I don't bowl lol.

Does that make things harder because I know its meant to aid you but overall does it kinda give the opposite effect and make you feel... Different?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I don't bowl I have to be on strong painkillers to go bowling and its not worth the side effects.

CardShark Wrote:I don't bowl I have to be on strong painkillers to go bowling and its not worth the side effects.
Aw come on... Being able to take a dump is overrated Wink

CardShark Wrote:I don't bowl I have to be on strong painkillers to go bowling and its not worth the side effects.

Well, you can sit with us and be our "cheering" groupie......and watch the comedy unfold that is Tinkles bowling!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7BMfDA3FJXWbOU0CbB3-...T_ghwAlzj8]

matty7 Wrote:I love it and wish I could get people to go more often,,,im not very good at all but I do enjoy it ,,

this is strange though - if we have 4 games im rubbish for the first 2 then im awesome for the 3rd then I go back to rubbish again,,,

3rd time lucky? (you should do everything in 3’s from now on)

Xyxthumbs

[Image: giphy.gif]