Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling
I love it and wish I could get people to go more often,,,im not very good at all but I do enjoy it ,,

this is strange though - if we have 4 games im rubbish for the first 2 then im awesome for the 3rd then I go back to rubbish again,,,

Well, if I lived near you, we could go bowling for the hell of it on the weekends!

Im not a sports person by any means, but I do like some bowling and some volleyball!!!!

I would like that

There's something sexy about watching a heated, husky chub bowl. You could almost smell the teen spirit.

I haven't been bowling in about two years (I have a blown disc I my lumbar), but I used to love it. When I was a kid, my friends and I were on summer bowling teams, and when someone had a birthday, the only thing better than a bowling party was a roller skating party! Good times... But yeah, like freelandia says, there's pretty to look at too!

Guys and their balls................
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSwuikFS_BuLWTSuKZeC0...DYv82fTNDU]

Dont break a nail!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI5Dt-2aSV1H_Q0pLoSjO...4s97Ocx5Sw]

I'm in a wheelchair, so it'd be kinda hard, but I was offered a "ramp" once, where I could roll the ball down. I thought it'd be totally lame so I declined. So yeah I don't bowl lol.

I want a Garfield bowling ball......
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRlpXfjD3R09U0IHKKkU9...JMQx56lgw_]

Tyrion Wrote:I'm in a wheelchair, so it'd be kinda hard, but I was offered a "ramp" once, where I could roll the ball down. I thought it'd be totally lame so I declined. So yeah I don't bowl lol.

Well, you can hold my ball, then I can shove you down the lane and then you can knock over all the pins with my ball for me!!!!!
Evilgrin1 Rofl Evilgrin1 Rofl Evilgrin1 Rofl Evilgrin1