Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London nail bombs: The two weeks that shattered the capital
It is 10 years since David Copeland planted nail bombs in Brixton, the East End and Soho, spreading destruction and fear. For those who felt the full force of his prejudices, life would never be the same again.....

I won't copy and paste the whole article so here is the link:

London nail bombs: The two weeks that shattered the capital - Crime, UK - The Independent

Thanks for the reminder, Star Twister. I made a point of having a drink in the Admiral Duncan on Saturday, whilst I was in London.

"For while without lies destitution, fear and horror, within us lies hope, faith and memory. Let there always be good among bad, for the bad will always be among the good. Let us never forget what we have, and that which we have lost. Most of all, allow each man, woman and child remember the evil of others, for it is that evil which we see, which we fight, and which ignites every good deed in a light brighter than anything offered by flame."
-Anon

so sad Cry

Woolfe Wrote:"For while without lies destitution, fear and horror, within us lies hope, faith and memory. Let there always be good among bad, for the bad will always be among the good. Let us never forget what we have, and that which we have lost. Most of all, allow each man, woman and child remember the evil of others, for it is that evil which we see, which we fight, and which ignites every good deed in a light brighter than anything offered by flame."
-Anon

xxxxxxxxxxxxx