Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why I don't let my walls come down!!
He told he he planned on telling me it was over after my ex wife had moved out and I had started my new life. But he was suppose to be a part of my new life.

Ah, that makes sense then to see it that way. To me that sounds like he never wanted anything serious to begin with. That's how I would take that. You were safe as long as your ex was there, keeping a bit of distance between you and him, now that she's gone, he doesn't want anyone that close.

I might be wrong but, that's my impression of what happened.

But that's just it! I would never do anything to hurt him. I thought I had proved that to him by telling him everything, even my deepest, darkest secret, which btw is not the fact that I am gay.

If he didn't want anything too serious, you could have told him your secrets and, those of everyone you know and, it wouldn't matter.

Fear of being hurt is not the only reason some shy from too serious a relationship. Some simply aren't ready to be tied down yet.

He may also think you need to be single longer, and that's a good reason for him to focus on his school and career and, not you.

Unless you ask, all we can do is guess at his thinking.

The best thing, in my opinion, for you is to move on, get some space and, later, if you are willing, come back and be friends.

I know it's hard but, dwelling on what might have been, what you might have done differently is not going to change anything and is going to keep you miserable a lot longer.

Ello mister,
Donty be hard on yourself because by the sounds of it he was at least being honest and couldve been some kid who takes you for a ride.. Best thing to do is give everything in life a moment or two to fall into place... Break ups are never nice and you spend many moons dwelling on them but my adavice is dont waste 10 months like me dwelling on your ex because to be honest theres a true mr right out there waiting for ya

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon xx