Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyfriend's too big, much too big!
So I'm dating a very nice guy for a couple of months and the thing is that his penis is large, like really large and I'm afraid to have sex with him.

He's black skinned and when I first saw his penis, I was like "oh my God!" I just jerked him off and that's it. I don't even know how it's possible to have any kind of sex with him. I'm naturally bottom, but he would tear me apart for sure. I don't think I could place it into my mouth as well. Few times he tried to initiate anal, but I somehow politely rejected it. Actually I love anal, but with penis this large there would be no pleasure for sure.

Mostly I just jerk him and I know someday he'll notice we don't do anything else. How can I tell him that? I can't just be like "you're too big". How to tell him he's wonderful, but unfortunately I can't take his dong?

If he's that big, he knows it, man. So I would say that he's had this issue before in the past...probably alot.

My advice would be just talk to him, tell him your fears. If you -do- decide to go there though, go slow and...work up to it. Fingers, toys, etc until you think you can take him without doing physical damage to yourself and maybe you can still enjoy it.

Purchase yourself a few toys in gradient sizes. (medium, Lg, x-lrg, and one that's about his size).

Slowly begin working with them to stretch yourself a little at a time. You'd be surprised just how much can fit up there with a little effort to prepare your body for it (and if you're turned on enough as well when it happens).

If you want to be with him and be sexually active with him as a bottom, maybe you try working yourself up to it using different size dildos, making him a part of the process.

Although I can't give a definitive, clear answer without first seeing pictures of what is causing this problem.

Humble-bragging! :tongue:

[Image: 1338341916295.gif]

hmmmm I been lucky (or unlucky for some) three of my past sexual partner have been very large one was 8" he was my first lol, and another guy last year had a larger cock. That last guy was quite worried about hurting me but I got him to use his fingers for quite a long time. It ended up being the longest session I have ever had with anyone. Depends how big and how experienced you are. I just say take your time.

On behalf of bottoms everywhere, may I say...Ouch!!

No, seriously, my BF is also big - definitely the biggest guy I've ever been with. And we did exactly what TwistTheLeaf suggested. We got buttplugs in increasing sizes and veeeery slooowly, with a lot of lube along with a lot of erotic foreplay, I worked up to actually taking him comfortably. I was crazy t about to let him get away - and the whole thing actually turned into being fun.

I can completely relate. I've only bottomed for two guys and both were abnormally large. The biggest difference between the two was how they used their ginormous penises. One was very aggressive and concerned only with his own satisfaction. The other was incredibly gentle and that made all the difference. Personally, I prefer an average size.

Take your time getting ready for his size but ultimately, how he uses it will be a HUGE difference (pun intended). Smile

You may well find that he appreciates you wanting to work into being able to accept him. A lot of guys with big dicks are very self conscious about it and feel that it is a disadvantage. They want companionship but can't get it.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:You may well find that he appreciates you wanting to work into being able to accept him. A lot of guys with big dicks are very self conscious about it and feel that it is a disadvantage. They want companionship but can't get it.

Excellent point LJay!