Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyfriend's too big, much too big!
[quote=AlfredMamza]I don't think the craiglist rant was his. And he deleted his account cause of some stalker if I'm not mistaken.[

Yea, I knew it wasn't actually a personal account of the poster, I just found it funny and had intended the reply to be humorous.....I have a strange sense of humor, sry.

supasyd Wrote:Am I the only person who gets off on the pain of being ripped open by a giant? XD
Yes you are!

This is going to sound dumb, but have people heard of major incidents involving a larger or rougher top and his bottom? I did hear of a woman who ended up in the hospital after her boyfriend perforated her colon during anal sex, but if the colon perforates so easily wouldn't it seem that many people would be in the hospital? I have never heard of anything other than people getting stuff stuck in their rectum.

Anyway it's my dumb question, but does anyone have insight into this?

Quote:Yea, I knew it wasn't actually a personal account of the poster, I just found it funny and had intended the reply to be humorous.....I have a strange sense of humor, sry.

Haha,sorry,I didn't get your humour since I didn't know you that well,but good one~ Xyxthumbs

Look at the bright side.,, if you two ever split .,up you can start dating horses!

Anocxu Wrote:Look at the bright side.,, if you two ever split .,up you can start dating horses!
Is this the slippery slope I keep reading about?

iceblink Wrote:is this the slippery slope i keep reading about?
rotfl, ,,,.

Sounds a dream Big Grin

In all seriousness, when I had my 1st big cock I just lubed up and took it, yeah it hurt the 1st time but afterwards I knew what to expect and could breath and take control accordingly.