Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyfriend's too big, much too big!
Yes, I want to bottom for him, but I'm also worried about myself. I wouldn't want to end up in hospital or something.

dudewithabeard Wrote:Thought it was understood that he didn't want to as opposed to can't. And I don't think everyone can take a fist. Some people rip easily.

Just like not everybody can take a dick,I'd say so. It's okay,if you're worried,don't do it. Maybe when you're ready to try,then do try. Smile

You would be amazed at how much your anus can be stretched open. I have watched videos of guys sitting on traffic cones, fisting and mnonster-sized dildos being worked in and out. Fists and arms up to the elbow vanishing into some guys ass. I even got to see a pony show once....

I still have nightmares about that one occasionally.

Understand that your BF is most likely well aware of his endowment and knows how to use it. Furthermore, he is most likely used to be treated/wanted for his penis and not for himself.

Guys with 'more than average' tend to discover that once news gets out about their condition they attracted a particular type of individual.

What I'm saying is that your dread/reluctance to have sex with 'that ginormous monster' may actually be more of a relief to his mind than a 'problem'.

It means that you are interested in HIM not his dick.

However, you need to talk to him about this. and this is one of those face to face conversations, not a text message or phone conversation. Go ahead, express your dread of the sheer size of this issue.

Understand that going from average to larger than average endowments requires time, patience and a lot of foreplay.

However, if you have anal sex regularly you will adapt and sex can be more spontaneous without a lot of foreplay.

The BF doesn't have to push it all the way in (unless he's inconsiderate). And you can try positions (like sitting on him where you control the depth and rhythm) - or side entry where it doesn't go in as far.

When I was confronted with the biggest cock I had ever seen...I thought to myself "no way is that gonna happen"...I think it was between 11 and 12 but that wasn't the thing...it was THICK as hell...

He looked like Marvin Gaye's twin brother except maybe a tad taller and beefier...so I took something to relax me (rhymes with sex) and a couple hours later he was fucking me hard....he owned it. I think it was the longest sex session I ever had...maybe 10 hours....no sheets left on the bed...I was soaked with sweat and cum...

I loved it......did it again..and again..and again...and again...maybe six months of it...with no "help"....DAMN...he was good

Time for a classic....this "Craigslist rant" is from 2006. Still an 'oldie but a goodie', hahaha:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/172601243.html

Rant: My giant dick

Where to begin? I hate my giant dick. I haven't always hated it, mind you, just for the last, oh, 17 years or so.

I loved my dick when I was 13 and had a nice 7 inch tool. I'd put it through its paces regularly and just couldn't wait to share it with some of my female classmates. At 14 I was starting to get just a little concerned as I then had a 9 inch member. It was great, but I was hoping for no further growth. No such luck. By the time I was 16 or 17, the growth finally ended. Unfortunately, not before I had reached my freakish proportions.

It's 12 inches long. It's about as big around as one of those tall cans of Coors Light (horrible beer, by the way). It doesn’t help that I’m a shower, not a grower. When flaccid it’s still 9 inches. In high school I picked up nicknames like cackyderm (creative), kickstand, and “the plunger.” I was smart, funny, athletic, and well liked, though, so the kidding was not mean spirited. I know that some awkward big dicked guys must go through much worse in high school.

Now, I’m sure some guys are thinking that this doesn’t sound like a problem and they wouldn’t mind swinging a stick like this around. Trust me, it sucks. To understand what it’s like to live with a giant dick you have to throw out everything you know about normal life. I love sports and athletic activities. Unfortunately, my dick loves this too and celebrates by flopping around like a frog on a frying pan. An extra large heavy-duty athletic supporter is an absolute must. Go without, and I could end up with a black eye. Of course, by the time I get everything stuffed into the supporter I look like I’ve crammed a grapefruit down my shorts in case I need a snack at half time. If the supporter fails, my dick will fly out of there like the spring snakes in one of those novelty cans of mixed nuts. I hope there aren’t any kids watching the game. I really enjoy swimming, but water + swim trunks = cling = gasps. My next house will have a pool and a tall fence.

How about non-athletic activities like, say, walking down the street? First off, boxers are out. No one wants to see that coming toward them. Even briefs only do a marginal job of keeping everything from swinging around. All new clothes must be tried on to see if they pass my dick visibility test (DVT). Jeans fail. Many slacks fail. Most shorts fail. Need to sit on the toilet? Hold on to snakey or he’s going swimming.

Fine, but it’s gotta rock in the sack, right? Wrong. Don’t get me wrong, it gets hard as a rock and stays that way, but finding someone able to work with it has been difficult. I’m a nice, attractive, and successful guy so I have met a lot of women who wanted to get down with me. That is, until they see my dick. My first time was when I was 18 with a friend’s older sister (23). The look on her face when she saw it erect was one of surprise, incredulity, and fear. To her credit, she was willing to give it a go, but it would only go so far. Guys, you know how great it feels to pound away “balls deep”? I don’t. I have yet to find a woman who can take it all. A lot of women have simply said, “Forget it” once they see it. Last month I met a really nice woman who followed me back to my place from a Belltown bar. We got close and it was getting hot until ol’ dicky came out. The look on her face was one of actual horror (you know, eyes bulged, hand over a gaping mouth). Without saying a word, she bolted up, grabbed her clothes, and was out the door. You’d think it had five dragon heads at the end (it doesn’t, by the way). How about a nice blowjob? Maybe if there were a bunch of female versions of Steve Tyler out there I’d actually be able to get one. That leaves few options. I’ve gotten very good at going down and handjobs are about all that works with most ladies. Given the crap shoot of reactions from new partners, masturbation has been my best option overall.

I know things could be worse. I’m 6’2” and 220 pounds, so at least it doesn’t look like an actual third leg like it would if I were 5’1”. It’s also not bent, doesn’t just get to half mast, or have any of the other physical problems a dick can have. But it’s a damn hassle every day. I’d give my left nut to give up 4 inches and some girth.

To those guys who wish they had a massive dick instead of their average or below average one, I say enjoy what you have. Things could be worse: your wish could come true.

this is in or around My pants
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

East Wrote:When I was confronted with the biggest cock I had ever seen...I thought to myself "no way is that gonna happen"...I think it was between 11 and 12 but that wasn't the thing...it was THICK as hell...

He looked like Marvin Gaye's twin brother except maybe a tad taller and beefier...so I took something to relax me (rhymes with sex) and a couple hours later he was fucking me hard....he owned it. I think it was the longest sex session I ever had...maybe 10 hours....no sheets left on the bed...I was soaked with sweat and cum...

I loved it......did it again..and again..and again...and again...maybe six months of it...with no "help"....DAMN...he was good

[Image: 122.gif]

Anonymous Wrote:Yes, I want to bottom for him, but I'm also worried about myself. I wouldn't want to end up in hospital or something.
Oh please. The sizes that I've had inside me, I am still living and breathing and able to brag about the conquest. I've never ended up in the hospital or had to see a doctor. Unless this is some extreme medical abnormality, you will be fine. Even a very large one is still shaped and designed to slip into places. Some might be so large that they are going to hurt very much, but it is not going to kill you.

Iceblink Wrote:Oh please. The sizes that I've had inside me, I am still living and breathing and able to brag about the conquest. I've never ended up in the hospital or had to see a doctor. Unless this is some extreme medical abnormality, you will be fine. Even a very large one is still shaped and designed to slip into places. Some might be so large that they are going to hurt very much, but it is not going to kill you.

And if it does, what a way to go!! O_O

Hahahaha Wink

yourname Wrote:And if it does, what a way to go!! O_O

Hahahaha Wink

"He died doing what he loved and was never one to back away from a challenge."