Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyzone
Well after being offerd a ticket on the cheap im off to see Boyzone tonight in cardif! Just about to leave now its a 270 mile round trip! Should be a good show even if I dont know many of there songs lol!

Then working at 7am tomorro and hopefully upto london for a spot of clubbin at GAY never been there b4. working 12-12 over the weekend and not off till tuesday. I feel Redbull will be my friend lol

Oooooooouch busy busy weekend!!
I went to see sex and the city last night at 10.20... got out at an unexpected 00:50!! So didn't get home til 1:30... and had to be at work for 08:45 this morning *sigh* I'm working early again tomorrow, then going to alton towers on Sat morning for the weekend, shld be fun.

Anyway, boyzone?!?! har har! :tongue:

Have fun with Boyzone!!!

And pop to GAY bar first ... usually free entry vouchers for the club around!!

malcs Wrote:...I feel Redbull will be my friend lol
Not if you're driving, it won't! So be careful, Malcs, we'd be sorry to lose you... Bighug Have fun! :biggrin: Rainote

princealbertofb Wrote:Not if you're driving, it won't!

lol wut?

Why is RedBull and driving bad?? Keeps you awake that stuff.

My Dad used to drink it after he'd dropped me off at Uni when I'd come home for the weekend (before I got my first car). He was alright on the way there coz of having me to chat to.. but said he always had one on way home to keep him awake! lol

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol wut?

Why is RedBull and driving bad?? Keeps you awake that stuff.

My Dad used to drink it after he'd dropped me off at Uni when I'd come home for the weekend (before I got my first car). He was alright on the way there coz of having me to chat to.. but said he always had one on way home to keep him awake! lol

Maybe I'm mistaking this product for something strong with alcohol in it... Am I wrong? It contains caffeine then?

Ronan Keating-Boyzone?
I thought they were retired....

princealbertofb Wrote:Maybe I'm mistaking this product for something strong with alcohol in it... Am I wrong? It contains caffeine then?

some bars are using it in mixes here. Some study came out about these high energy drinks. I didnt read the article but the headline said that these drinks were causing young teens to be more promiscuous Biggrinflip

and imho they taste horrible...

princealbertofb Wrote:Maybe I'm mistaking this product for something strong with alcohol in it... Am I wrong? It contains caffeine then?

You CAN mix Red Bull with stuff... usually Vodka or Jaegermeister... but on its own, it is just an energy drink.. contains caffeine/taurine.
I was out Friday nite and played the role of designated driver... was on Red Bull all night.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:You CAN mix Red Bull with stuff... usually Vodka or Jaegermeister... but on its own, it is just an energy drink.. contains caffeine/taurine.
I was out Friday nite and played the role of designated driver... was on Red Bull all night.

We know what effect caffeine produces, so what are the effects of Taurine??? make you randy and horny all night?