Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyzone
BTW, WouldLike..., bravo for being a responsible designated driver... Got all your mates home safely, did you?

princealbertofb Wrote:BTW, WouldLike..., bravo for being a responsible designated driver... Got all your mates home safely, did you?

Of course :biggrin: My excellent driving skills were no match for the nothing that was on the roads at 3am! lol

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Of course :biggrin: My excellent driving skills were no match for the nothing that was on the roads at 3am! lol

Talking of which, at my dad's 80th birthday party there was quite a bit of wine poured... and then at my cousin's place people turned up for more drinks. This older man turns up and sits by the pool and has a few with his mates, telling jokes etc... by the time we need to leave we all try to get into two cars to take us back to my aunt's... and guess what, this man, who knows me neither from Adam nor from Eve hands me his keys and says, "Do you mind driving?" His car's an automatic Lexus numberplated in Nice... nice car, so I get in and get everyone safely back to my aunts. Of course, I've not been drinking like the rest of them. You can always count on me to be the safe driver. Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Talking of which, at my dad's 80th birthday party there was quite a bit of wine poured... and then at my cousin's place people turned up for more drinks. This older man turns up and sits by the pool and has a few with his mates, telling jokes etc... by the time we need to leave we all try to get into two cars to take us back to my aunt's... and guess what, this man, who knows me neither from Adam nor from Eve hands me his keys and says, "Do you mind driving?" His car's an automatic Lexus numberplated in Nice... nice car, so I get in and get everyone safely back to my aunts. Of course, I've not been drinking like the rest of them. You can always count on me to be the safe driver. Wink

Awww thats cool! Good on you, I don't see how anyone can even think about drinking and driving. Even one drink makes you feel an effect, even if it is only little, it's an effect all the same and in driving you need to be 100% on the road, 95% isn't good enough. That extra 5% can literally mean the difference between killing someone else/yourselves and getting to your destination safely!

I wont Drive if ive even had 1 drink no way at all!!!!! Just not safe

Redbull (well Tesco KICK @24p a tin and tastes the same!!!) is my friend. I always keep 2 tins or so in the glove box, brilliant for keeping you that little bit more alert when driving at night

malcs Wrote:I won't drive if I've even had 1 drink, no way at all!!!!! Just not safe

Redbull (well Tesco KICK @24p a tin and tastes the same!!!) is my friend. I always keep 2 tins or so in the glove box, brilliant for keeping you that little bit more alert when driving at night

Can you answer this question then?
What's in the Tesco equivalent, have a look on the tin and report on the ingredients, please...

malcs Wrote:LOL, a lot of chemicals I'm sure; will just have a look...

Carbonated Water, Citric Acid Taurine, D-Glucuronolactone, all the normal soft drink flavouring and Vitamins : Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vit B6, Riboflavin, Vit B12 30mg caffein per 100ml 250ml tin

313% RDA of B2 (Riboflavin)
139% RDA Niacin
275% RDA B6
750% RDA B12
108% RDA Pantothenic Acid

Nice stuff lol!!! Tastes good and no wonder it helps keep people awake!!!!!! with all that Cr@p in it

It's non alcoholic

David Moon Wrote:any JB fans in here?

Just wanted to say that I think Mr. Barrowman is so talented!!

Apart from being just generally fit, there seems to be no end to his talents.

I just love Torchwood I can't get enough of it and I'm looking forward to hear his new music he's doing.

JB is the man for me!

Dave

... but, unfortunately, Dave, he's already taken... as you probably know. Yes, Marshlander and I also have a little 'faible' for John *hunky* Barrowman.

I know prince, It's such a shame!! :-(

David Moon Wrote:I know prince, It's such a shame!! :-(

Well, Dave, he's probably too old for you and too young for me, and anyway we'd all be screaming for a piece of him... poor man, do we want him cut up in pieces, like relics? Let's learn to be happy with what we CAN have... Have you got anybody in your life, Dave?

Dan1089 Wrote:Ronan Keating-Boyzone?
I thought they were retired....

They did but recently their solo careers have been dreadful, Stephen was even asked to leave the tour GodSpell cast after receiving TERRIBLE reviews which resulted in them losing out on money, not gaining it. I personally think it's just a way to relaunch their solo careers after the tour is finished.