Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brace yourself britian! Yellow weather warning issued
Hi All,
Just thought id let everyone know in the UK to brace yourself we are on a yellow warning in the UK as there is a cyclone building and heading our way.. I would say that if you live on the coast like me then you need to be extra careful lol... When scotland had that storm here in brighton we had 55-60MPH winds and when i opened my car door to go home i was thrown with the force of the wind against the door into the road infront of my car...
Last night the weather was dead exciting my flat was vibrating as the sheer force of the winds in the surrounding areas especially living 330ft above sea level.. I found this morning that the devistation caused by last nights winds bought down a strong sturdy fence as they battled us at 72MPH and its only the calm with stronger winds predicted on thursday and friday... l find that during these periods the average person is lifted off their feet when the wind reaches 80-90 MPH unless your fat then in which case it could be 100+ lol...

Remember its all good fun at the end of it... Gods way of keeping us occupied as i was once told

Kindest regards

zeon x

Be safe all

Problem with the UK is its smaller than a state in the US its nothing more than an island with seven weather fronts battling everyday to be the top dog so to speak and where its got humid and mild til a few days ago nows the time where it is all kicking off with the weather lol

It's really windy where I live, but then I live on the highest point in the West Midlands. So I better get ready for stormy weather.. The last time we had a storm my roof nearly took a flying lesson!!!

Peepwall

Take care guys. Don't take any chances, especially driving. Remember, it only take a couple of inches of water to sweep your car off the road.

Battan down the hatches.

l know when we had a hurricane in 1987 we lost our garage lol... I know that in life we found that whatever the weather us british can usually get through ok as long as it doesnt snow otherwise its a national holidayt lol

the winds are unreal, it's really getting bad

zeon Wrote:l find that during these periods the average person is lifted off their feet when the wind reaches 80-90 MPH unless your fat then in which case it could be 100+ lol...
i tried to find the Will&Grace final season video ... When Beverley Leslie dies accidentally after being blown off a NY hi rise balcony from high winds. Jack gets all his money.

Well where I live the wind is now just a breeze but oh boy is it cold..!

Yellow weather alert?

"It's pissy out there".....:tongue:

Well hunker down, batten down the hatches. Good luck.