Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you so gay?
it can be several thinks:

1)and most common: when you're created in the uterus there can happen many stuff with your genetics like not receiving the enough amunt oftestosterone that gives your brain the "need to chase a very well sand clock figured woman" This of course cannot be "cured"(since is not a diseaseonly a condition)by giving childrentestosterone likethey dosometimes, in fact it only gets them sick.
Recent studies intwi brothersshow that there is also a genetic predisposition, and if a twin is gay (sincethey share almost all genes)the other has 66%probability of being gay

2)o yes it exist... the "learned behaviour" thisis 100% psycoligical and therefore can be reversed for example: when some one is bullied as achild maybe raped and acts alittle femenine too, this is a combination for confusion... icanimagine children mocking at him telling he's gay blah balh thatthechild ends thinking that, but this kind of "gay"feels never happy with his sexuality

those two are the ones that i can explain one biologycal and the other socialogical but i have read many theories and studies. what do you think?:confused:

Really when it comes down to it it doesn't matter anyway. There are people who argue back and forth about nature/nurture as though being gay is somehow automatically bad if it's caused by anything other than genetics.... but why is that? Whatever the cause is, there's nothing immoral, evil, dangerous or bad about it.

A very good point. I was not born an English speaker, I did not choose to be an English speaker, I may try hard and learn another language but in my head I will always be an English speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm pretty sure testosterone and estrogen don't have much, if anything, to do with many gays and lesbians.

Pix Wrote:I'm pretty sure testosterone and estrogen don't have much, if anything, to do with many gays and lesbians.

You are correct, these are just hormones regulating the body and have no impact if someone is gay or not

fredv3b Wrote:A very good point. I was not born an English speaker, I did not choose to be an English speaker, I may try hard and learn another language but in my head I will always be an English speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect example

Personally I don't think it's anything to do with the way we are brought up, like airborn said I think its the way we were made