http://www.rightsidenews.com/20111219152...trial.html

right wing link

maybe theres a better one

hes gay?what do you think of him?

i say hes a jerk to go against the job he was handed

if he hated the job he should have resigned and quit military

i dont like the vibes from assage either

Honestly, I'm sympathetic.

Speaking as an American who hated Bush; who resents Obama for selling out; who thinks our corrupt war mongering government DESERVES every whistle-blower they get, well, I'm glad there are people like Manning and Assange who call BULLSHIT on what is being done in my name as American when I don't approve of it.

So, more power to them.

BUT, from what I've read, Manning sounds like he could be a difficult person. Not exactly an angel from heaven, perhaps, but these things needed to be exposed and he's risking everything (perhaps even a death penalty?) for it.

Just came across this UK production. Fairly decent bio of Manning.

Part I

Part II

Homosexual Army soldier Bradley Manning’s bizarre behavior, which included calling himself “Breanna” and dressing in women’s clothes, might be expected to lead some in the media to question whether Congress should have repealed the policy banning open homosexuality in the military.

(My emphasis)

Its not just Gay rights that the LGBT community is fighting for and has been fighting for.

It is LGBT - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual AND Transgender people.

Bradley/Breanna is Transgendered - Get over it, S/he deserves the same open policy of the new Military as Gays and Lesbians.

This is like us saying Bisexuals can easily hide, they don't have to act out on their 'gay' side. Or Lesbians shouldn't be in the military because they are women.

Quote:(snip) Rules of Disengagement: The Politics and Honor of Military Dissent, which argues that U.S. military personnel should disobey orders and refuse to participate in “illegal wars” such as Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Bradley Manning Support Network is asking that funds for his defense be funneled to “Courage to Resist,” a group which supports “the troops who refuse to fight” in U.S. wars. It also sells a book by the title of Army of None.

If this is indeed the case we need more like him.

The War in Iraq was based on lies. There were no f-ing Weapons of Mas Destruction. It was a lie - a fabrication that the Bush Administration used to justify an illegal war.

Bush, Cheney and the rest of the gang are War Criminals - Criminals - as in they broke laws in order to make that war happen. Bush should have been impeached and he and his administration investigated and held accountable by the laws of the USA for criminal actions.

Instead, We the People let is slide.

Interestingly enough, an administration before had sex - consenting sex, with an aide and it was ground enough for him to be impeached?

We the People are f-ed up in the head - badly. We are so terrified of sex but have no problem with illegal wars.

This is just more of the same line of thinking, let us instead focus on the 'bizarre' sexual behaviors of the man instead of his logical stance that the war is illegal. Because, Lord Forbid, We the People have to answer to the rest of the world why it is we allowed Criminals to murder thousands of people in Iraq.

Shame on US.

i guess the war disturbs me too in Iraq but saddam was killing the kurds and marsh arabs and congress did vote for the war, and Clinton also bombed iraq

your facts seems pretty erroneous

clinton wasnt impeached over sex -he was impeached because he lied

the whole episode seems silly-was it because Monika Lewinsky filed a lawsuit?

theres tons of stuff on infowars.com website to talk about corruption

so they expect every thing in his smuggled cd to get into a courtroom ?

they already know bush or cheny water boarded dont they? and they wont prosecute as they did in the 40s

which prosecutors is going to go after the military or whoever is on this cd? and how do we know the cd is even authentic? the whole thing is weird

was it a cd or drive he got the info on?he broke the rules and hes a fool i think

infowars as in the Alex Jones website?? :/

HollandofFrance Wrote:i guess the war disturbs me too in Iraq but saddam was killing the kurds and marsh arabs and congress did vote for the war, and Clinton also bombed iraq

your facts seems pretty erroneous

clinton wasnt impeached over sex -he was impeached because he lied

the whole episode seems silly-was it because Monika Lewinsky filed a lawsuit?

I agree about Clinton, but TOTALLY disagree on the subject of Iraq and Congress.

Saddam's brutality against the Kurds (which is undisputed) was NOT the reason given for the invasion. Bush tried to link Sept 11th to Hussein. Talk about grasping at straws! The truth is, Al Qaeda was NEVER in Iraq until after America invaded.

Lastly, Congress didn't "vote for the war". They voted to authorized the President to use whatever force he deemed appropriate for an indeterminate length of time. Thus, those cowards simultaneously circumvented both the Constitution AND the "War Powers Act" (which in and of itself is probably unconstitutional).

Congress gave powers to the president he WAS NEVER MEANT TO HAVE, because they're craven cowards, whores and sell outs.

It still pisses me off.
:mad:

They totally exploited the deaths of 3000 Americans on Sept 11 but ended up killing 4500 in a senseless and illegal war!

I pray for justice on Earth even though I'm sure Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice will see justice of a more eternal kind.

if it was illegal to smuggle out information and he did it, you dont expect him to just walk free do you?or you think he saved the world or something? and now we know we cant trust congress ?

already we dont- their approval is at 9%

yeah sure

never mind the fact the Kurds are now free and happy or were until the troops left and not one soldier or maybe 5 or less was ever killed there in kurd area

never mind the fact the marsh Arabss are free to rebuild

yet you agree with the Serbs being bombed?

why is it some people totally ignore the plight of some persecuted minorities? totally ignore!!:mad: