Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brain War
That happens to me sometimes, so your brain has not declared war on you.
When it happens, I pack a backpack with food and water , camera ,tripod and Jacks toys , and I am out of the house.

Nature has a wonderful way of healing and soothing us, you should give it a try.

Dude, I'm a veteran too, and yes I have felt that way my whole life! 35yrs of being in the closet and recently out to friends and family. Your not alone. We live in a Str8 world and yes sometimes I hate being around people because they are straight or so f!@#ing far in closet that even though you think they are gay you still don't want to talk to them about your feeling! I even hate being around my own family cause of it. Hang in there man you are not alone. Thank God for sites like this. If you ever need to talk sometime message me dude. I sure as hell need it. read my post once they put it up. My situation is so complicated that I feel like I'm going nuts. Take care, trekrider36Confusedmile:

Thanks Trek, and sorry but the site thing just put veteran under my name because of the post count (Like your's says newbie). I wanted to join the military to serve the country, but I couldn't. I'm not that strong.

Thanks to all the replies. It helps to know I'm not the only one who gets so anti-social it hurts.

/hug its ok man we all have that feeling sometime in our lives, you can make it through it

Yeah Deryn, you're definitely not alone. Many nights I've whittled away wanting to spend time with someone but being too afraid to put forth the effort to step out of my comfort zone, worrying about potential judgment that either doesn't exist or can't be controlled even if it does. And many a night I've spent feeling so much better having just said "fuck it" and put forth that effort anyway. Also, many a night have I spent doing something productive/personally fulfilling with my time alone; like Late Bloomer said, DOING something - and focusing your everything into it - is usually a pretty reliable cure. Exercise, art, music, reading, redecorating, nature walks, solitaire, dancing around your living space like a drunken fool, anything...