Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break up
I really miss him.. Should I text him or add him on facebook again? =[

Quote:Im confused what to do, I just want him out of my life Sad
Quote:Should I text him or add him on facebook again? =[
I wouldn't, I don't think.

Should of listened!!!!

On his 18th i worked my ass off to buy him a present. I was part time and spent £200 on his Birthday for a iPod Touch,

just read his FB, hes offering to sell to whoever the present he got me for my 18th! What a fucking joke, and his status "Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time, Im so moving on, Yeah Yeah! Thanks to you, now i get what i want, Since you've been gone. "

Its not the fact of what it is, or that i went out of my way, its that... a year and all he can do is that? Say that and throw stuff away........

I FUCKING HATE HIS GUTS! Btw hes Adzz_02 on here...

adzie Wrote:Should of listened!!!!

... I FUCKING HATE HIS GUTS! Btw hes Adzz_02 on here...
Naming him only lets you down ... not that we didn't already know who you both were. Why on earth are you looking at his Facebook page? You're only asking for things to go wrong. Get a punchbag instead. You'll be fitter afterward.

hey dude...sorry to hear about your situation...but know this...NO ONE, and I MEAN NO ONE is worth ending your life over. Think about it...you are only going to hurt the ones that TRULY love you.

When I broke up with an ex a few years back, I surrounded myself with people who I know loved me. As for the people who might be talking shit about you...WHO CARES?! You know whats right and whats bullshit. Know this!

And as I always say..."LET THE HATERS HATE, WHILE I CONTINUE TO BE GRE AT!!!"

Keep your head up kiddo....

Bighug

adzie Wrote:Should of listened!!!!

On his 18th i worked my ass off to buy him a present. I was part time and spent £200 on his Birthday for a iPod Touch,

just read his FB, hes offering to sell to whoever the present he got me for my 18th! What a fucking joke, and his status "Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time, Im so moving on, Yeah Yeah! Thanks to you, now i get what i want, Since you've been gone. "

Its not the fact of what it is, or that i went out of my way, its that... a year and all he can do is that? Say that and throw stuff away........

I FUCKING HATE HIS GUTS! Btw hes Adzz_02 on here...

... Didnt want to do this, but im not having me look like the bad guy!
I appreciated the present you got me soooo much! I use it constantly.
I got you tickets for the Gadget Show, we then split. I asked what to do with them, and you told me your busy that week so what else am i ment to do with them!?
The status is to help me, it doesnt mean anything! You of all people should know that!
I spent over £2k of my SAVINGS and what ever else i earnt in that year!
Im not the one throwing this relationship away, you are! You constantly say how the last year was a waste, a joke, how much you hate me!?

Just think about all this before you continue to slag me off to everyone.

Sorry GaySpeak and its Users, i just couldnt handle it anymore.

I think maybe you two might want to take this to PM or something

DOMESTIC INTERVENTION TEAM REQUIRED!

Guys, seriously stop bickering on here and meet up and talk it out like men!

If u feel like you cant talk it out then no point asking for advice here as i dont think anyone wants to get in the middle of a fight between two GSers.

Hope you can sort it out!

Love to you both.

INTERVENTION COMPLETE Wink

BAZZ XX

Honestly Adam, you need to sort your life out. Because I feel sorry for the next person you fuck up. As for money, I spet all mine too... Money does not equal love.

Saying that now I'm gone you can breath, helps you? Seriously... If your parents knew you were like this, you wouldn't be their 'perfect' little child. I did what I could for you, you just made me into this complete emotional wreck.

You seem to NEVER be in the wrong, wake the fuck up. I know when I am in the wrong, and I can admit that.

As for throwing it away? I can do much better than you, honestly... You're not that amazing.

And these guys are right, you are NOT worth even breaking a bone for! Now, go see your nanny and grandaddy and take the 'straight' pill they always go on about.

Have a good life,

Adam.

Look here both of you. You had a relationship, it didn't work, it ended badly, that's Life, I am afraid. You both have to deal with it. It's unfortunately normal to have feelings of resentment, etc. against the other one. But please, both of you, have the dignity to keep what went on between the two of you to yourselves. Neither of you are currying much sympathy here carrying on as you are.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.