Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast (cereals)
Just wondering how many of you are absolutely addicted to breakfast cereals? And how many of you munch on toast or a bacon sarnie or something like that instead?

If you like cereals, what's your favourite??

My all time favourite is Raisin Splits but I'm currently addicted to Multigrain Rice Krispies mmmm!

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes FTW :biggrin:.

Recently I've found that I eat a LOT of breakfast cereal in the evenings, sometimes foregoing tea in preference of a couplea bowls of the delectable Crunchy Nuts ... which isn't GREAT when you're trying to keep weight ON ... but they're so lush and I AM their bitch :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

While I am absolutely Mr Sweet Tooth and I would normally love something in that department, I find that I enjoy something salty more at breakfast time. That and my cups of tea. But Marshlander, he seems to love that Jordan's Breakfast cereal with the dark chocolate chips (he says he can't get it in his area, so it's strange that we can find it so readily here). I've just got to steal one of the dark chocolate chips out of his bowl though.... Naughty moi! Wink

Frosties, LOVE THEM. But my dad wont let me or mum get them cause he says I eat to much.

The cashiers give me strange looks but Coco Pops,Rice Krispies and Frosties are always in my cart.Sometimes though,I make good old porridge.

Maybe they think you are too young (or too gay), Dan, to have children of that age... lol.... But what they're forgetting is that men are often very attached to food that they've enjoyed in their childhood...

OH GOD CRUNCHY NUT CORNFLAKES

The things must have some sorta drug thing in em.
I'm totally addicted. [ohhh gawwd i need a bowl now]

Wilem Wrote:OH GOD CRUNCHY NUT CORNFLAKES

The things must have some sorta drug thing in em.
I'm totally addicted. [ohhh gawwd i need a bowl now]

Marsh, honey, why don't I know what CRUNCHY NUT CORNFLAKES are??? :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Marsh, honey, why don't I know what CRUNCHY NUT CORNFLAKES are??? :tongue:
Because if I brought some over once I'd have to bring them every time. Then where would I put the tea?

Question though:
"Are they nice???
Come on, you can tell me.
Confusedmile: