Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast
Sitting munching my breakfast thismorning got me thinking what does everyone else have.

I ALWAYS have cereal no matter how late im running I have to have a bowl of cereal in the morning. That leads onto am I wired in that I always mix 2 cereals as I think just one is boring. Today I had shreddies and shreaded wheat with some rasins over the top.

I dont tend to have anything other than cereal in the mornings, im not a massive fan of cooked brekfast.

In England - usually Tesco tropical fruit crunchy oat mix, the stuff that looks like rabbit food with bits in
In France - often some Jordan's crunchy oat rabbit food with flakes of chocolate (not seen it in England, even if it is made in Biggleswade), but since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we'll often have toast with cheese or croissants and/or yogurt or whatever else is in the fridge ... mmmm

It is very very very rare that i have breakfast, despite being told many a time how important it is, i just never feel like it.

Muesli,muesli,muesli!I add an equal combination of milk and strawberry yoghurt and then I'm in heaven!I heart muesli.

Eurch lol
People have odd breakfasts

Monday - Saturday = rasin brand w/ organic skim milk

sunday- scrambled eggs, toast, bit of meat, and a hash browns.

Well I kinda have 2 breakfasts'

One when I first get up at 4:45am.. Weight gainer shake with milk, a banana.

Then breakfast at work is usually Cottage Cheese, cereal, milk, fruit, yoghurt. But today was FRYday.. So had a fry up... egg, 3 bacon, 2 sausages, tomato, mushrooms, 2 hash browns, fried bread. £2.25!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Well I kinda have 2 breakfasts'

One when I first get up at 4:45am.. Weight gainer shake with milk, a banana.

Then breakfast at work is usually Cottage Cheese, cereal, milk, fruit, yoghurt. But today was FRYday.. So had a fry up... egg, 3 bacon, 2 sausages, tomato, mushrooms, 2 hash browns, fried bread. £2.25!

BARGAIN!

I either have shreddies or weetabix every morning, followed by my chewy vitamin things, followed by a nutrigrain bar and a banana Confusedmile:

At xmas or very very occasionally, my mum will make me a bacon sandwich but I'm not that huge a fan really.

I have never been a big breakfast eater. I am a grazer by nature eating small meals thru the day.

I start with two cappuccinos and 1/4 donut then a couple hours later a small apple then a couple hours later...