Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News.... For all the anti-gun peeps! GOD BLESS THE U.S.
sneakyc25 Wrote:... They are not that easy to get.
easy or difficult to get its a local government decision.

i am sure my neighbor would pass a fbi background ck but he is at least 85 and his wife is in a little better shape. Just seems they had more going for them a few years ago, not now.

there is a social stigma in openly carrying a gun especially for post office workers?

So you are saying old people shouldn't be able to have guns?

sneakyc25 Wrote:So you are saying old people shouldn't be able to have guns?

they are goofy, so take it from there.
Not all of gods mis-creations will fail the fbi report.

I think if they have mental illness then they shouldn't, but how does an old person having a gun affect you/me/us?

sneakyc25 Wrote:Guns for hunting help us regulate overpopulation of certain types of animal. In some areas of Texas the deer are so overpopulated that they are actually starving to death. Humans have sort of drove off a lot of the natural predators so the only other way to keep the populations down is for humans to go and hunt them (legally and hopefully for food).

Where I live they have recently reintroduced wolves to the wild. It has caused some tumult between local governments and the EPA about when enough is enough as far as population is concerned. I have heard that there is currently a campaign to reintroduce the Jaguar (cat not the car) to the South West.

http://www.azgfd.gov/w_c/es/jaguar_management.shtml