Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: Woman mistakenly given fries instead of ice cream at McDonalds
this is disgusting. i would literally break if i was in this environment. i'm just watching it on my screen and i'm ready to burst. this reaction is just too much. i don't know why but i feed off of this type of negative energy and it would have taken a divine being to stop me from going off on her crazy ass... i cant even imagine the innocent looks of the children in that place

Virge Wrote:Okay [MENTION=21866]Hardheaded1[/MENTION]. I'll let you slide today with that lame explanation... but that's just because today is today...

Your magnanimity is touching, in spite of the salient fact that you weren't asked to accept any explanation. And what does the Seventh Day of Christmas have to do with anything? :p

Quote:But I'd have been real glad to have picked her up and tossed he out the door if I'd been there.

I have to agree that she was unruly enough to merit arrest.

Well as Hardheaded said, we are missing the start of this episode.

I too suspect that the crew/server did something to unleash this woman's wrath. This seems more like a customer service problem than a customer just going off for no reason.

Used to be that the customer was always right, and staff were apologetic, now days I see too many of these kids that work behind fast food counters copping attitude and showing no respect and even try to make it to be the customer's fault.

I'm willing to bet that the server went further to add insult here by ignoring the customer with his/her nose in an Iphone. Something I have seen a lot of in these fastfood joints in recent years.

While I may not go ballistic, I can think of many scenarios that would anger me that I have witnessed at such places as Mc Donalds.

And I will just say it, I have no doubt that the server was white, thus the race card was put in play. The rant about disrespect says there is much more going on that wasn't videoed.

And, BTW, people really need to stop videotaping other people, this is disrespectful. Taking pictures of others without their permission was simply not done back in the day. Its a thing that we need more people grabbing the offending camera and shoving up the offending camera operators ass, sideways.

Believe that goes back to the attitude of some people that they are owed something because they are alive, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Your magnanimity is touching, in spite of the salient fact that you weren't asked to accept any explanation.

What the heck does me tasting salty have to do with anything? Nose-pick

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Your magnanimity is touching, in spite of the salient fact that you weren't asked to accept any explanation.
Virge Wrote:What the heck does me tasting salty have to do with anything? Nose-pick
Hmm… interesting verbal association set but apparently not related to salt:

~ SALABLE or VENDIBLE sp VENDER = TO SELL
ply> | SALT IS VENDIBLE even as SALARY |
~ SALACIA myth> SALACIA WAS THE CONSORT OF NEPTUNE
a name RELATED TO SALINITY
~ SALACIOUS or
~ SALACITY id+ | SALIENT SAVORY EROTIC BURNING |
ply> | perhaps SALACIA was
SULTRY or
SALACIOUS but in any case
she had SALUBRITY |
~ SALARY hx> SALT MONEY AS RECOMPENSE FOR WORK or TOIL
ROMAN SOLDIERS WERE GIVEN A STIPEND PAY WAGE FEE COMPENSATION
~ SALE EXCHANGE OF PROPERTY or SERVICE FROM MONEY or
OTHER VALUE
~ SALIENT unrelated to SALT
related to JUMP as SALMON SALTATORY
sp SALIR = TO COME OUT
SALIDA EXIT
relates to EXALT DESULTORY EXILE
ASSAULT RESILIENT RESULT

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] ....... hahahahahahahaha!

I was just trying to jerk Hardhead's chain. I guess I grabbed yours.

Virge Wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] ....... hahahahahahahaha!

I was just trying to jerk Hardhead's chain. I guess I grabbed yours.
Nah, I just have a slight fascination with word origins and I hadn't thought of salt --> salient so looked it up. Didn't know one way or the other.

Virge Wrote:What the heck does me tasting salty have to do with anything? Nose-pick

Put up or shut up. Wink

Virge Wrote:I was just trying to jerk Hardhead . . .

DO go on. . .

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Put up or shut up. Wink

DO go on. . .

[Image: tumblr_m3j5oxn5V41ru9gkzo1_500.jpg]