Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking up is such a bitch
About a month ago I met a Brazilian guy I found really attractive and I enjoyed being with him. Problem was we were both pretty busy, him especially as he was working part time and going to acting school. But I enjoyed being with him at the weekend and we seemed to have chemistry. He had a large scar on his stomach but that didn't bother me at all as I still really really liked him, I would even say loved.

But about two weeks ago, he split up with me by text, saying something vague about being too busy and 'his feelings not developing with me like he thought they would'. I did not understand, I still don't. He seemed really happy when with me and didn't have any complaints. This is quite a U-turn.

I feel a bit better now but still pissed off just a little about this. I think this guy is kidding himself because he certainly gave no indication of discontent - it would've been easier if he made clear he was dissatisfied sooner but I had no hints at all. So bit disappointed but I guess that's life.

unfortunately, it happens. You need to let yourself cry (if you want to), take some time for you, and then move on.

Sometimes we move faster than the ones we fall for.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sorry about the breakup.

Breakups can be tough sometime but remember that you have no control over what others do, so don't blame yourself. It's ok and natural to miss him though

Sadly not envryone will be upfront and honest while dealing with things like this. You tatsed someone who prefered to pretend and then break up anyway.

Not everyone will be like that.

Give yourself time to move on, heal and then off you go to find someone worthy.

-Hug- better sooner than later, at least you're better now, I would advice to be a little more cautious and not wear your heart on your sleeve, I know that sometimes you meet some people that turn your world around in a blink, but if I understand correctly you met him and dated him 2 weeks before the break up? try to take things a little slower next time, good luck pal.

Tulloni Wrote:About a month ago I met a Brazilian guy ...
He had a large scar on his stomach but that didn't bother me at all...
But about two weeks ago, he split up with me by text...

Somehow I'm confused about the "scar on his stomach". There had to be a reason why you included that.

Other than that, it's simply a case of he found someone else. It happens. You have to do the same.

What I don't understand is the insensitivity of putting something like this in a text message. This is the part I would not put up with. He said "something vague about..." Well, It's no wonder you don't understand, and still don't. You never will. You'll never have a chance to understand until he decides to communicate with you. But the fact that he put this into a text makes it quite clear that he has no interest in communicating, and has no regard for your feelings.

Maybe I'm clueless. What happened to common decency.

Well that's life...

If it happened to me then I won't give a damn..

He's so behind you, you better move on. *hugs*

For sure you would find a better guy

Look at it like this. He didn't have a bad time with you at any point. It just came down to "You do what you gotta' do" and he had too much on his plate to start a relationship so I don't think you should take this as personal. I'm sure if he wasn't as busy, he would have given you more of a chance.

you met a guy 4 weeks ago, he broke up with you 2 weeks ago.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Tulloni Wrote:'his feelings not developing with me like he thought they would'. I did not understand, I still don't. He seemed really happy when with me
Sorry to hear about your heartache. It sounds to me he had never given his heart to you and his acting's on the top of his list. Is he really worth your heartache? Some people don't have the capacity to feel love. Perhaps he's narcissist? He's studying to be an actor and you're probably a prop to further his development? Love is a mystery. We don't know when it will hit. A less severe example is he just wanted to have fun and you had become an extra burden. "Seemed" is not reality.