Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breath Deep
So I am sure this is not the first time many of you have seen a post like this but its a first for me, and i guess this is my first step in coming out.

My name is Grey and I am happily married to my wife but a part of me feels empty and alone and confused and a little drunk... sorta want to cry even... but i think its time.

I have had a few encounters growing up and as an adult, that never went any where and i just did the "norm". Now i feel i have made a few mistakes in being honest with myself and everyone else.

So i am requesting a friend to talk to about it since i dont know/have anywhere else to go on here. Thanks. If you live in Oahu the better.

Sorry so emo but i am sure a few of you can understand.

Hi Grey,
*deep breath* LOL I remember being so scared when I had come to GS, that I never made an introduction post. You are better Smile

Quote:Sorry so emo but i am sure a few of you can understand.
Don't apologize. I am sure there are many who understand.

Welcome to the forum!

i do feel better so thanks, i didnt cry although i was really close lol.

What is your avatar picture btw, it seems so abstract yet familiar

Smile I am glad. Stay around, listen and talk, I am sure you will find some good advice.

It's a rock from California, by Greg Cope. You can find more of his pictures on the internet.
I like that you can see a lot of different things in it Smile

Hi Hi Confusedmile:

Welcome! Wavey

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to G.S Grey.Welcome
Don't go anywhere , there are a plenty members here that can help.
Bighug

G Day and welcome Wink

Hi! WelcomeConfusedmile:...there are alot of people here that can help you talk things out...or just listen.