Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bride cancels wedding because the groom is stupid
And who would blame her? Be sure to read the second paragraph.

http://itheedread.jezebel.com/bride-flee...1691269282
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Oh dear, the irony Rofl

Cridders88 Wrote:Oh dear, the irony Rofl

Mmm, I don't know if the author of the article did that deliberately or not.

LONDONER Wrote:Mmm, I don't know if the author of the article did that deliberately or not.

The more I think about it, the more I think it is deliberate.

Nice shoes lol

education or intelligence of a person shouldnt matter to the person. I think most of all theres a connection, love, appreciation, trust and loyalty then it shouldnt matter. especially if someone doesnt meet your expectations for an intelligence but that shouldnt matter in a relationship. if they can feel the things I listed, then you shouldnt break it off, really. if this story is true, its kind of pathetic in my eyes.

My only requirement for a husband was that he either be, or have, a big prick.

I got both!!!!

Crazy Jim
We Have Elvis !!

chillythoughts Wrote:education or intelligence of a person shouldnt matter to the person. I think most of all theres a connection, love, appreciation, trust and loyalty then it shouldnt matter. especially if someone doesnt meet your expectations for an intelligence but that shouldnt matter in a relationship. if they can feel the things I listed, then you shouldnt break it off, really. if this story is true, its kind of pathetic in my eyes.

Remember that this was an arranged marriage in India and the bride and groom might not even have met each other before the wedding. I must admit that if I wefre to get married and my other half couldn't do a simple addition like that, I would swalk out too.

Wow that's pretty damn harsh being left at the altar because you're too dumb. You've gotta feel sorry for that guy.

chillythoughts Wrote:education or intelligence of a person shouldnt matter to the person. I think most of all theres a connection, love, appreciation, trust and loyalty then it shouldnt matter. especially if someone doesnt meet your expectations for an intelligence but that shouldnt matter in a relationship. if they can feel the things I listed, then you shouldnt break it off, really. if this story is true, its kind of pathetic in my eyes.

I think I read this story a month or two ago. It was an arranged marriage, I think, so there was may not have been a relationship between them yet.