Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton, UK here, Saying Hello
What do you suggest then Derek?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Star, if you tried to post on the Gay News forum then probably it would have to be moderated. I don't know why Andy set it up that way but you might ask Shadow if he knows more about it. Once you reach 1,000 posts, though, your status as a member changes somewhat, and you get to choose a certain number of things, including how you are referred to as a poster... and you are also allowed to post in the Gay News section unmoderated (unless of course you infringe the site's policies, in which case your posts will ultimately be moderated and / or suppressed).

I think that's how it goes for the moment. Shadow may be able to tell you more.

Thanks for the info PA also your PM

It was the debates thread that was held back for moderating nothing major, it got through in the end though LOL

Dan1089 Wrote:Good heavens,the thread has already reached 2 pages and I still haven't welcomed you.Anyways,this sounds really cheesy but it's true : Welcome to the greatest forum on Earth!

Thank you Dan and no it's not cheesy hun

xxx

Can I just tell you a little about myself as well.

Like I said on another thread my name is Jamie, I am currently in a 13 year relationship with a generous, loving man.

I have a cheeky/wicked sense of humour that sometime lands me in trouble, I thinks it's because I am blonde (no blonde jokes please, I have heard them all)

My work takes me all over the UK and I love making friends whether on line or off.

I talk a lot as you will see :biggrin: some of it will make sense other stuff will be total gibberish

There you go, I'm off out now to work now, have a great Saturday night everyone !!!!

xxx