Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britain's supposedly got talent... but it's imported.
Lol, Britain's got talent can reveal some really interesting acts. Strangely some of them are not from Britain at all... such are, for instance, the French trio of men dancing in heals, which you might find entertaining.

Such are, also the Hungarian group of shadow performers Attraction. Slick work, peeps!

and

and this would go down well with the symbols-minded

What brought me to YouTube this time was this attraction, which, far from being outstanding apparently made some people angry because it was shown on tv at prime time before watershed time (9 p.m.)... It is so innocuous, that I don't see who it could possibly have shocked.
The London Gay Big Band

An Amazing 17-year-old tin man.... really worth a watch. He's stunning.

Slightly cringe-making owing to the very nature of the couple implicated in this but in the end remarkable.

Some more of the lovely French boys..... oh come on, admit it! They're gorgeous....

:biggrin::tongue:Thanks Prince, the British rule

Must agree, and when the males take their tops off... 't is nice!

:tongue:Hubba-hubba-smileyOoh nice, now stop teasing me Prince

princealbertofb Wrote:Such are, also the Hungarian group of shadow performers Attraction. Slick work, peeps!

This made me cry so much!

The thing is BGT has turned into mainly singers - which has mean't a lot of the talent that don't sing is foreign. I think there should be some rule that singers CAN'T apply as its too much like x factor!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Uneunsae Wrote:This made me cry so much!

May I ask why?