Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britain's supposedly got talent... but it's imported.
I thought it was just a beautiful art form.

Wolfpack Wrote::tongue:Hubba-hubba-smileyOoh nice, now stop teasing me Prince
Hello, Wolfie... Multijump

Erm maybe I also wish I had an unconditional love like that. I never experienced it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Slightly cringe-making owing to the very nature of the couple implicated in this but in the end remarkable.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......OK...they won me over

This might sound nasty but I think its just a modern day freak show. I cant say I have watched any of it, but I stop watching tv 7 years ago and havent got any interest in silly stuff like this.

I disagree. Some of these performers show a fantastic side of the human spirit. Smile

I hate most TV too, though.

princealbertofb Wrote:Slightly cringe-making owing to the very nature of the couple implicated in this but in the end remarkable.

This woman is amazing!

artyboy Wrote:This might sound nasty but I think its just a modern day freak show. I cant say I have watched any of it, but I stop watching tv 7 years ago and havent got any interest in silly stuff like this.

It's not all silly, honey. Some of it is worth watching. Listening to other people's stories is part of life...
Some, like this old man's story heard this afternoon on BBC Radio Four in Any Answers, are really worth the listening. Or else, what are we doing on a social forum like this one?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b045xpq2

Artyboy, I think I know what you're saying, though. There is a sort of money making machine out there, which is the unpleasant side of tv... other than that, sharing stories is sometimes really useful. That old lady who wanted to go and pick up dancing again, is remarkable in her endeavour.