Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britains Royal Baby born
Miles Wrote:^^^Plenty would be able to make that post without a hint of irony. Including the inbred part. In fact, mostly the inbred part

and the super psychic bit about knowing and being excited about the baby for the whole nine months , when it wasn't announced until she was already a few months pregnant xDDD

or , alternatively , some people might have been really intense stalkers ...

bahahah

megumidesu Wrote:and the super psychic bit about knowing and being excited about the baby for the whole nine months , when it wasn't announced until she was already a few months pregnant xDDD

or , alternatively , some people might have been really intense stalkers ...

bahahah

Yes, it's call PreggoSense™. When royalty is conceived, it instantly flashes "PREGGO MY EGGO"

Williams head is shaped like a particually shapless potato. Hopefully the new baby boy will be one step removed from that in-bredy horsey look

Wish I could say I care that much, but I don't.

Chas Wrote:Every time I read things like this regarding Prince Harry it makes me wonder "would they think the same if he wasn't a royal".

While I can't speak for others, any man that sexy turns me on.

I know who he is because of his status, but it's his sexiness that keeps him in my mind.

That, and the fact that of ALL the Royal Family he actually took his service obligation seriously.

He served in Afghanistan as an Infantryman.

He's repeatedly shown respect to fallen service members, both from Britain and other countries, US included.

An overall good human being and someone I respect.

He's also sexy.

:-)

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ardus Wrote:.

An overall good human being and someone I respect.

Absolutely.

And the same can be said of his brother Harry. I remind you that he saved a gay man from being murdered by bullies, I hope the gay community worldwide doesn't forget it.

Diana raised them well.

I think Ardus was talking about harry, misterlove. Though wills not a bad guy either, he has to be more straight standing as he's going to be king.

Kill it!~~~~

Fuck u.u! Big Grin

partisan Wrote:I think Ardus was talking about harry, misterlove. Though wills not a bad guy either, he has to be more straight standing as he's going to be king.

Ah ok.

Well, they're both great guys.