Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britains of Pakistani origin and their attitude towards women
What is it that British men of Pakistani origen that they feel that they can treat Caucasian girls so badly?

Today seven men of Pakistani origen were found guilty of the explotation of vulnerable girls the youngest of which was just 11 years old. For eight years they were groomed, fed alcohol and drugs, gang raped, forced in to prostitution, forced to commit acts of "extreme depravity", shuttled around the country and even sold to other men.

Someone, (if you are Pakistani yourself all the better) please explain the mindset of these men. Why do they treat their own women so badly and Caucasian women even worse?

What is astonishing is that the ringleader, in spite of overwhelming evidence, refused to admit responsibility and the other involved refused to speak at all.

Hang them, hang them all

Since 1948 we have had an unprecedented influx of immigration, unlike anything seen before, very few people had any choice in the matter, very little is done to intergrate them into our society, so in every corner there are seperatist communities, never worry - many more thousands are scheduled this year!

Its a joke, all i can do is laugh. Laugh! because nothing gets better, government are crowd pleasers, they look 5minutes into the future not 50years, there ruining us, nothings getting better, just steadily worse

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh

I don't understand why nationality of a criminal is always singled out as the reason for the crime when they are from the middle east or Asia, even indirectly, but if they are white British, other factors for why such may of happen are actually considered.

I mean, it's nice to blame everything bad on those weird people from abroad every now and then, but I don't think it's beneficial in the long run.

Really, Londoner, what does their Pakistani heritage have to do with it?

My little community is putting on a stage production right now. It highlights some of the very issues in the case you mentioned: exploitation of women and children, grooming children for illegal activities, prostitution, physical abuse, etc. You may have heard of it. It's called "Oliver."

The appalling crimes you're reacting to have been all too common across most times and cultures when people are economically desperate. Ethnic minorities are often amongst the most desperate in a society. Unfortunately, turning to crime to survive only feeds the stereotypes that help to keep them marginalized, making for a sad vicious cycle.

Just a little while ago, in the United States, a women was rescued from a man's house, who had been hidden there for many many years. There are many more stories like it.

The reason for this has more to do with the type of men that disrespect women and use excuses to get away with it. You can't honestly say that an immigrant doesn't know that doing that is wrong, they just want the pleasure, and that's unfortunately more of a male problem then an immigration one. Those men could have been of any nationality.

In my city, the local college is putting on a drive to combat sexual assault, YESTERDAY AT WORK I got to serve an old man and a prostitute that looked my age (you get to know them, the ones that come in with different guys, it's obvious...), the police in a neighbouring city are trying to combat the increasing problem of human trafficking... these aren't "immigration" problems, as I said before.

The mindset: Fun.

Not nice, but neither is blaming one specific demographic for a very wide spread problem.

They were muslim, theres been lots of cases.